X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• three things

In the name of allah
    peace be upon you my brothers and sisters, i hope that you are all well. Now, i want you to concentrate with me espesially muslims from other countries because it will be great subject to talk about

there are 6 things you should know before you want to do any
    thing related to islam

no. 1

People: to say that most people do that except me ,even if its a bad thing. Do not forget that our prophet Mohammed was alone at the first. There is hadith which means that the prophet saw some prophets with 10 men only , some with 2 , and some with none.

no.2

brain: to say that its something mindless or unbeleiveble ,or to say that people know allah with their mind, so why in India they build palaces to worship rats

no.3

whim and passion: to worship allah only with orders which suitable you and reject some orders because you do not want to do them. Allah said in quran

Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded?
    Tafsir al-Jalalayn
    Have you then seen, inform Me [about], him who has taken as his god his [own] desire, [that is] whatever [new] stone he may desire after [having desired] some other stone, considering this [new one] to be better, and whom God has led astray knowingly, on His part, exalted be He, that is to say, knowing him to be of those who follow misguidance before he was created, and set a seal upon his hearing and his heart, so that he cannot hear guidance or understand it, and laid a covering, a darkness, over his sight?, so that he cannot perceive guidance (here one should understand as implied the second direct object of [the verb] a-ra’ayta, ‘have you seen’, namely: a-yahtadī, ‘can he find guidance?). So who will guide him after God?, that is to say, after His leading him astray? In other words, he will not find guidance. Will you not then remember?, [will you not then] be admonished? (tadhakkarūna: one of the two tā’ letters [of the original form tatadhakkarūna] has been assimilated with the dhāl).

i will complete later

peace be upon you all

لا اله الا الله

رد: three things

allah bless u ... thank u
    إذا خلوت يوماً بريبةٍ والنفس داعية إلى العصيان
    فقل لها استحِ من نظرِ الإله فإن الذي خلق الظلام يراني
    إن كنت تعصي الله مع علمك باطلاعه عليك فما أشد وقاحتك وما أقل حياءك
    " أَنْ تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَاحَسْرَتَى عَلَى مَا فَرَّطْتُ فِي جَنْبِ اللَّهِ وَإِنْ كُنْتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ"

تعليق

يعمل...
    X