X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

رد: Messages Of Ramadan By: Shiekh Hany Helmy

The 14th Msg: Perform Qiyam even with two rak’ahs:

You certainly do not want to be in the lowest level of Hellfire along with the hypocrites, but do you feel how grievous it is to have one of their characters? Isn’t it possible that you have these very same characters without knowing? With our campaign “I will not be a hypocrite” we will move a third step forward, so, perform Qiyam (voluntary night prayer) even if two Rak`ahs (units of prayer). And if you miss it, then offer it at the time of Dhuha (the time after sunrise).

It was mentioned in “Al-Hilyah” that Qatadah said: It was said: “Rarely can you find the one who is up at night (i.e., offering Qiyam) a hypocrite person”.

Do not forget that Rajab (the month of sowing) is forthcoming.

And Ramadan will be in our doors in 63 days

Written by:

Shiekh Hany Helmy

رحمكِ الله يا "عتاب" وأسكنكِ الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    صرخااااات للمحجبات...!!!!
    فاكرين؟؟؟؟ طيب ياترى مستعدين؟؟؟

تعليق

The 15th Msg: Moisten your tongue

Do you feel negligent? Do you find that most of what you want to do is burdensome? The reason is because of this hypocritical attribute “and they do not remember Allah but little”; you have no remedy but to moisten your tongue with Dhikr (remembrance of Allah). Al-Barraz narrated and Al-Albany classed it as Hassan Sahih (good and authentic) on the authority of Malik ibn Yakhamir that Mu`adh ibn Jabal (may Allah be pleased with him) told him that the last words which I left The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) on was that I said to him “tell me of the best deeds and the closest to Allah, he said: ‘to die and your tongue is moist with the remembrance of Allah’”.

So shift between making Istighfar (seeking forgiveness from Allah), conveying peaces upon the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), offering Tasbih (saying; Suban Allah [Glory be to Allah]), Tahmid (saying; Al-Hamdulillah [Praise be to Allah]), Tahlil (saying; La Ilaha Illah Allah [there is no deity but Allah], and Takbir (saying; Allah Akbar [Allah is the Most Great]) (multiply yourWird [daily recited portion of Dhikr]). From now on; add up extra thirty minutes of Dhikr against the hours wasted in small talks and negligence. Repent and submit half an hour (of your time) to Allah (may Allah be Exalted).

Rajab (the month of sowing) is knocking your doors in two days, and the train of Ramadan is faster than you can ever imagine, so wake up!!

Written by: Shiekh Hany Helmy

تعليق

The 16th Msg: The Month Of Rajab has arrived

The month of Rajab is a sacred month. Thus, it is Haram (prohibited) to violate it with your negligence. Allah (may He be Exalted) has said:

“so wrong not yourselves therein”

Rajab is a month of glorification, thus Allah should Greater than anything that would keep me away from Him.

Let’s get ready to hasten towards emancipation from Hellfire.

Abide by Fara’idh (obligatory acts), Observe Sawm (fasting) at least every two days, and perform Qiyam (voluntary night Prayer) with a hundred Ayahs (verses of the Qur’an), don’t forget the morning and evening Adhkar (invocations and Remembrances said at certain times on a regular basis), offer Sadaqah (voluntary charity) even the least to blow out the flame of sins, and make Du`a’ (supplication) for Your Lord with a repenting heart.

O Allah! Render Rajab and Sha`ban blessed for me, and let me reach Ramadan.

O Allah! Make me sound and safe therein, and receive it accepted from me.

It is the last chance, so don’t waste it, remember that the train of Ramadan is the fastest train ever, so jump aboard before you miss the trip.

Rajab is knocking your door now, how will you receive it??

Written by: Shiekh Hany Helmy

تعليق

The 17th Message: I said whatever I heard people say

Ramadan's train had entered Rajab's station..

Did
          You change?

Did You start preparing?

Did You remember "I will not be a hypocrite" ?

I want you to say and act!

The prophet - peace and blessings be upon him said-
          : It was also revealed to me that you would be tried in the graves, as you would he tried something like the turmoil of the dajjal. Asma' said: I do not know which word he actually used (qariban or mithl), and each one of you would be brought and it would be said: What is your knowledge about this man? If the person is a believer, (Asma' said: I do not know whether it was the word al-Mu'min or al-Mu'qin) he would say: He is Muhammad and he is the Messenger of Allah. He brought to us the clear signs and right guidance. So we responded and obeyed him. (He would repeat this three times), and it would be said to him: You should go to sleep. We already knew that you are a believer in him. So the pious man would go to sleep. So far as the hypocrite or skeptic is concerned (Asma' said: I do not know which word was that: al-Munafiq (hypocrite) or al-Murtad (doubtful) he would say: I do not know. I only uttered whatever I heard people say.[Muslim & Bukhari ]

He indulges with people whenever they indulge in play and past time..

He follows the stream wherever it goes...

No, Don't be like that

Be unique! and Learn

Don't live with people .. live with Allah, The Creator of people...

The believer is unique ,,, and the hypocrite adapts to suit others

تعليق

The hypocrites do not remember Allah but little

Glory be to Allah .. A hypocrite !!! and still he mentions and remembers Allah

It was agreed upon in Muslim and Bukhari that the prophet -peace and blessings be upon him- said: The hypocrite who recites the Qur'an is like a colocynth whose fragrance is so sweet, but its taste is bitter

Glory be to Allah.. A hypocrite & still reads Quran!!

What about you if you do not have a daily routine in reading Quran or mentioning Allah

keep steady on remembering and mentioning Allah

Maintain a daily routine in reciting the Quran and never let go of it

Maintain saying the dhikr (invocations) following prayers and contemplate on their meanings

U must know that you are in Allah’s company if you constantly remember and mention Him

Congratulations to those who won Allah’s company

تعليق

Masha Allah
              Allah Bless You

الحمد لله رزقني الله بـ "رقية"
              اللهم اجعلها قرة عين لي ولوالدها واجعلها من عبادك الصالحين واشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقما

يارب اهد امتك آية واغفر لها وقها شر الفتن ما ظهر منها وما بطن وثبتها وقوي ايمانها
              اللهم اشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقماً

اللهم طهر قلوبنا واحسن خاتمتنا وامح ذنوبنا
              رباااه اغفر وارحم إنك أنت الأعز الأكرم

إلاهي أنت تعلم كيف حالي فهل يا سيدي فرج قريب

تعليق

يعمل...
              X