• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Messages Of Ramadan By: Shiekh Hany Helmy

Introduction

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful,

And may peace and blessing be upon our beloved prophet Mohammad the son of Abdu Allah,

We will start by Allah’s will the project of Ramadan Messages in the form of Mobile Messages.

Its goal is to awake those who are asleep, and alert those who are negligent to that danger that they are about to face yet they don’t even feel about; Which is the approach of “Ramadan” and the preparation that precedes it.

I have a great fear for Ramadan this year, as many of the students will finish their exams just before Ramadan by a month, or a month and a half, then the summer will start. And the summer only means more negligence.

Rather the more, people are feeling bored and emotionally stressed.

Ramadan will come in the middle of all this. And it’s a petty how people are planning to spend this Ramadan on the beaches. This simply means that this holy month will be desecrated. I am afraid that Allah punishes the all of us. Therefore we will start these messages from this very day, and I hope that all of you spread it as much as you can. It will not take much of your time, and will not screw the atmosphere of studying.

And for those who don’t have exams: you don’t have any excuse if you didn’t do anything before the hands of Allah.

Written by: sheikh Hany Helmy

رحمكِ الله يا "عتاب" وأسكنكِ الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    صرخااااات للمحجبات...!!!!
    فاكرين؟؟؟؟ طيب ياترى مستعدين؟؟؟

رد: Messages Of Ramadan By: Shiekh Hany Helmy

The first message

Do you really want to be released from hell fire??

Do you fear the hereafter? You have the Golden chance to be a new person after 80 days, so are you ready??

And if they had intended to march out, certainly, they would have made some preparation for it;”

Follow our Ramadan messages to prepare for Ramadan this year.

Written by: sheikh Hany Helmy

تعليق

The second message

And may peace and blessing be upon our beloved prophet Mohammad the son of Abdu Allah,

To proceed,
      This is the second of Ramadan mobile messages.

Have you committed a huge sin, which you fear to stand before Allah burdened with it?

Do you wish that he forgives you for such a sin?

An honorable guest will knock your door after 79 days, bringing glad tidings of forgiveness. Are you ready to receive it?

You have to get ready with a lot of Isteghfar, the prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said:
      “Blessed is the one whose record (i.e. of deeds) is found to have much Isteghfar (seeking forgiveness from Allah).”
      So make Isteghfar as you never did before. May it be an oblation before the hands of Ramadan.
      Kindly follow us on:
      www.manhag.net

Written by: Hany Helmy

تعليق

The third Message: Raise up your hands

Have recourse to Allah and do not slacken

Why don’t you raise up your hands supplicating and asking from Allah the Al-Mighty??

Why don’t you insist while asking from your lord?

It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqam Mahmud (a station of praise and glory, i.e. the honour of intercession on the Day of Resurrection.) .”

You have to get prepared. So from now on, make a lot of doaa’ in each day and night that passes by you.

O’ Allah make us reach Ramadan, let Ramadan reaches us, and take it back accepted from us.

Don’t forget: Ramadan will knock your door in a less than 78 days...

Written By: Shiekh Hany Helmy

تعليق

The fourth Message

Think well, how will it be if you lost Ramadan this year just as you lost many previous Ramadans?

Why are you satisfied of this deprivation from Allah?

The prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said:

“May he be shunned, he who attains Ramadan without being granted forgiveness (from Allah)” [Narrated by Al-Hakem and classified as correct by Al-Albany]

So ask Allah to grant you steadiness in the matter (of religion), and take a new step today by repeating this doaa’ which is more precious than the treasures of life:

The prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said:

“O’ Shaddad Ibn Awes; if you see people hoarding up gold and silver, then hoard up these words: O’ Allah I ask you to grant me steadiness in the matter (abidance by the religion) and determination to (do the right thing) and I ask you to help me to thank your blessing and worship you in the best manner. And I ask you to grant me a sound heart and a truthful tongue. And I ask you the best of that which you know, and I seek refuge in you from the evil of that which you know, and I seek your forgiveness for what you know, you are the All Knower of the unseen.”

N.B.: Ramadan will knock your door in a less than 77 days.

تعليق

The fifth Message: And restrained himself from lust

Are you still negligent? Has your heart been moved yet? Have you started to wake up yet?

You have to take the challenge. You will not lose the chance this time (by Allah’s will) .

Take a new step today by fasting these days (the middle days of the Hejjery month). Start practicing to say “No” to yourself, as so no to sleeping before praying Qyam (Night prayer), no to food it’s time to fast, no to negligence it’s time of dhiker (Allah’s Glorification), no to slackness and disability. No to the luxury and comfort, as its time has passed.

It is indeed the key of paradise: “and restrained himself from impure evil desires and lusts.”

So who will start to warm up for the rehearsal of Ramadan’s race with the “No” that indicates the strong determination that we talked about yesterday.

Ramadan is knocking your door in a less than 76 days !!

تعليق

The sixth Message: load off

If you feel that sins burden your shoulders, hindering you on your way to Allah, and keeping you away from your lord then

it’s time to load them off

It’s been narrated by Al-Emam Ahmed and classified as correct by Al-Albany that the prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said:

“verily, Allah has chosen four words from all speech: Subhan'Allah (Glorious is Allah), and Alhamdulillah ('All praise is due to Allah), and la ilaha illa-Allah (There’s no God but Allah), and Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest). Therefore whoever says Subhan’Allah twenty deeds will be recorded for him and twenty sins will be dropped from him. And whoever says Allahu Akbar will get the same. And whoever says la ilaha illa-Allah will get the same. And whoever says Al-hamdu lillahi rabbil 'alamin (the lord of all worlds) spontaneously thirty good deeds will be recorded for him and thirty sins will be dropped from him.”

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
              The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,
              "He who utters: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi
              (Allah is free from imperfection and praise be to him)'
              one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to
              the foam of the ocean.''
              [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

So hold fast to them, and recommend each other to them.

Ramadan will knock your door in less than 75 days.

Written By: Hany Helmy

تعليق

The 7th Message: Purify yourself

From now on, let us take a step forward in our way to Allah by performing a good deed; and do not belittle any good deed.

Take it step by step till you reach your ultimate goal.

Starting from today abide by being in the state of purity. Perhaps Allah would bestow upon you with inner purity as well as the outer one.” And purify your garments!” (Al-Muddathir)

It’s been narrated by Ahmed and Ibn Majjah and classified as correct by Al-Albany that the prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said:

And only a (true) Mu’min (Believer) maintains the Wudu’ (ablution)

So when ever you break your wudu’ hasten to perform it again to achieve the status of (Only a true Mu’min)

Remember: Ramadan will be there within 74 days

Written by: sheikh Hany helmy

تعليق

The Eighth Message

Take a step forward, as Allah indeed knows those who are in the front line seeking forgiveness and release from the hell-fire; and those who are at the back not working towards that, so never be among those.

Let’s revive a deserted Sunnah by offering two Rak’a after each adhan

The messenger of Allah woke up one day and called Bilal, he said “O’ Bilal with what have you preceded me in Jannah, verily I entered Jannah last night and heard your footsteps in front of me,
                  Bilal then said: O’ messenger of Allah, whenever I pronounced the Adhan I would offer two rak’a (units of prayer) and whenever I broke my wudu’ I would perform a new one thereon, the messenger of Allah then said: It is because of that”

تعليق

The Ninth Message: O’ Seeker of Forgiveness

O’ seeker of forgiveness:

Are you seeking Allah’s forgiveness?

Are you longing for “all his past sins will be forgiven”.

How beautiful it is when you become sinless … when you find your record white on the day of resurrection having all your sins obliterated …

Let’s continue our journey and renew our pledge with the Messenger of Allah may peace and blessings be upon him. Let’s concentrate more on today’s deed for it necessitates setting your heart on it.

Go ahead, perform wudu’ (ablution), and offer two rak’a (units of prayer), and don’t allow anything to distract you and stand between you and Khoshoo’ in salah (being submissive while praying)…

Let us practice how to observe Khoshoo’:

Khumran, the client of 'Uthman, added, "I saw 'Uthman call for water for ablution, pour it from the pot onto his right hand and wash it three times. He then put his right hand into the container, rinsed his mouth and nose and blew the water out. Then he washed his face three times, followed by his arms up to the elbows. Then he washed his feet three times and said 'I saw the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, make ablution like this.' And then he would say, 'Whoever makes ablution like this and then prays two rak'ah without having any other concern on his mind, all his past sins will be forgiven." (Related by al-Bukhari, Muslim and others.)

Ramadan will knock your door in a less than 72 days.

Written by: Shiekh Hany Helmy

تعليق

Tenth Message: Practicing Khushu` (submissiveness to Allah)

We all need to practice khushu` and precede with our hearts so as to be included in his saying (peace be upon him): “Tuba (a tree in paradise, and here means blessed are) for the strangers”

Al-Tabarany narrated with a Hassan (good) Isnad (chain of narrators) on the authority of Abu-Al-Dardaa’ (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying:

‘The first thing to be raised from this Ummah (nation of creed) is khushu` to the extent that you will not see even one submissive person therein”

Imam Ahmad also narrated with a Hassan Isnad on the authority of Abu-Al-Darda` (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him saying:

“whoever performs Wudu’ (ablution) then offers two or four (one of the narrators was uncertain) Rak`ahs (units of prayers) in which he faithfully observes Dhikr (remembrance of Allah) and Khushu` then seeks forgiveness from Allah, He will forgive him”

Thus, the practical assignment herein is to increase Nawafil (supererogatory acts of worship) making them four (i.e., Rak`ahs) after Wudu’, performing a lot of Dhikr therein, calling forth our hearts, then seeking forgiveness from Allah after wards, for Ramadan is knocking your door in seventy one days.

Written by: Shiekh Hany Helmy

تعليق

The 11th Message: The gauge of “Iman”

Do you want to know who are you before Allah? Are you honest? Are you sincere enough?

Are you among Al- Mu’minin (the believers)?

Here comes a very accurate gauge of Iman (faith/belief), for it was narrated on the authority of Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Verily, The most burdensome prayers for the hypocrites are ‘Isha’ and Fajr. If only they knew what (reward) is in them, they would go to (perform) them (i.e., in the Masjid) even if they had to crawl."

Let’s start a Campaign titled “I will not be a Hypocrite” throughout this week. Every day inshaa’ Allah (by Allah’s will); we shall start to get rid of one of their characteristics. So let you start with Fajr prayer. For you fellow brothers; don’t miss it in congregation in the Masjid (mosque) during the whole week. As for sisters, don’t miss it at the beginning of its due time. Be mindful of Allah in respect of Fajr prayer, and He will preserve you from the Fitan (trials and seditions) of this time.

This is my advice for you before 66 days of the Advent of Ramadan 1431

Written by: Shiekh Hany Hilmy

تعليق

Ways to Help you Pray Fajr on Time

To proceed …

Here are some Shar`y (Islamically lawful) plans for maintaining Al-Fajr prayer on time:

First: Sleeping early

As the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) hated sleeping before `Ishaa’ (night) prayer and hated talking thereafter (related by Al-Bukhari)

Al-Bukhari also assorted a chapter on the nightly chat to be hated after Ishaa’.

Moreover, Al-Hafizh ibn Hajar said: Nightly chat mentioned in this classification is concerned with that which is permissible since that which is Muharram (prohibited) is not to be regarded reprehensible only after Ishaa’ prayer, for it is impermissible all the time.

Second: Establish a sincere intention and a true determination on sleeping

Allah (may He be Exalted) says: {And whoever desires the Hereafter and strives for it, with the necessary effort due for it (i.e. do righteous deeds of Allâh’s Obedience) while he is a believer (in the Oneness of Allâh ? Islâmic Monotheism) ? then such are the ones whose striving shall be appreciated, (thanked and rewarded by Allâh} (Al-Israa’: 19)

Third: Abide by being in the state of purity and reciting Adhkar (invocations and Remembrances said at certain times on a regular basis) before sleeping

It is mentioned in the two Sahih (authentic) books of Hadith (i.e., Al-Bukhari and Muslim) that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “When you go to bed, perform Wudu’ (ablution) as if for prayer, then lie down on your right side, then say: ‘Allaahummah aslamtu nafsi ilayk, wa wajahtu wajhi ilayk, wa fawwadtu amri ilayk, wa alja’tu zhahri ilayk, raghbatan wa rahbatan ilayk, la malja’a wa la manja minka illa ilayk. Aamantu bi kitabik alladhi anzalt, wa bi nabiyyik alladhi arsalt (O Allah, I submit myself to You, I turn my face to You, I delegate my affairs to You and I totally rely on You, out of fear and hope of You. There is no refuge or sanctuary from You except in You. I believe in Your Book which You have revealed and in Your Prophet whom You have sent).’ Then if you die that same night, you will have died on Fitrah (the true religion, i.e., Islam), and make these the last words you speak.”

Fourth: Make Dhikr on awaking from sleep

It is mentioned in the two Sahih books of Hadith that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “The Satan ties three knots at the nape of any one of you when he goes to sleep, striking the place of each knot and saying: “You have a long night ahead, so sleep.”So, if he wakes up and remembers Allah, one knot is undone, and if he performs Wudu’, two knots are undone, and if he offers prayer, all the knots are undone, then he starts the day energetic having a good mood. Otherwise, he starts his day in a bad mood and feeling lazy.”

Fifth: Seek the help of your family and righteous friends to offer Qiyam (voluntary night prayer)

Allah (may He be Exalted) says: {Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwâ (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression} (Al-Ma’idah: 2), He (may He be Glorified and Exalted) also says: {And enjoin As-Salât (the prayer) on your family, and be patient in offering them [i.e. the Salât (prayers)]. We ask not of you a provision (i.e. to give Us something: money): We provide for you. And the good end (i.e. Paradise) is for the Muttaqûn (the pious)}

Sixth: Use Alarms

Seventh: Avoid eating too much before sleep

Eighth: Take a short siesta during the day

Al-Tabarany narrated in “Al-Awsat” and it (i.e., the Hadith) was classed as Hassan (good) that the Prophet (peace and blesssings be upon him) said: “Take a siesta for the Satans do not take one”

It is also mentioned in “Al-Adab Al-Mufrad” and was classed as Hassan by Al-Albany on the authority of Khawwat ibn Jubayr that he said: “Having a sleep at the beginning of the day is impercipience (i.e., ignorance), and (sleeping) in the middle of it is a moral (i.e., a good moral), and by the end of it is foolishness.”

Ninth: Do not sleep alone (except if necessary)

Imam Ahmad related in his Musnad (Hadith compilation) and was classed as Sahih (authentic) by Al-Albany that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) “forbade solitariness: that a man spends the night solitarily”.

Tenth: Sprinkle water on the face of the sleeper

It was related by Abu-Dawuud and Al-Nasa’iy and classed as Sahih by Al-Albany that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
                          “May Allah have mercy upon a man who wakes up at night, then offers Prayers, and wakes his wife up, and if she refuses (i.e., to wake up), he sprinkles water on her face. And may Allah have mercy upon a woman who wakes up at night, then offers Prayers, and wakes her husband up, and if he refuses (i.e., to wake up), she sprinkles water on his face”.

Eleventh: Wake up with vigorousness

Twelfth: Seek Allah’s Help by offering acts of obedience during the day (whoever sets aright his day, Allah will set aright his night for him)

He (may He be Exalted) says: {While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance and bestows on them their piety}
                          (Muhammad: 17)

Abu Sulayman Al-Darany said:
                          Whoever does well during his day; will be rewarded during his night, and whoever does well during his night; will be rewarded during his day.

Therefore resort to Du`aa’ (supplication), imploration, and true recourse to Allah (may He be Exalted) along with these practical means and you will achieve (i.e., your goal) in shaa’ Allah (if Allah wills) (may He be Exalted).

Written by

Hany Hilmy

Before 65 days of the advent of Ramadan 1431 a.h

تعليق

The 13th Msg: Do not Hesitate

Do you hesitate a lot? Are you irresolute on taking any decision? Are you always loitering over following the truth?

Avoid having such characteristics, for they are of the characteristics of the hypocrites “(They are) swaying between this and that, belonging neither to these nor to those;”

It is mentioned in Sahih (authentic book of Hadith) Muslim that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The similitude of a hypocrite is that of a wavering sheep (which roams unsteadily) between two flocks. It goes to one at a time and to the other at another time, not knowing which one of them it is to follow”.

Therefore, take a faith-based decision over which you are hesitant to push away the characteristics of the hypocrites from you.
                            Make it something that gets you closer to Allah before the hands of Ramadan.
                            It’s only 64 days away.

Follow us on:

www.manhag.net

Written by:

Shiekh Hany Helmy

تعليق

Allah Reward You The Goodness
                              لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له
                              سبحان الله و بحمده سبحان الله العظيم
                              ابطال فلسطين ( الاسطورة يحيى عياش )

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X