إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

The Prophet (PBUH) cried because he wanted to see you...yes YOU!

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• The Prophet (PBUH) cried because he wanted to see you...yes YOU!

In the name of Allah the most Merciful
    Peace be upon you all
    Yes…..the Prophet peace and blessing be upon Him cried because he wanted to see YOU my brother and sister in Islam
    Didn't you know that he was sitting among his companions once before and he was crying, they asked Him "Why you're crying" PBUH said "I missed my Brothers" (PBUH meant his brothers and sisters in Islam). The companions said "Aren’t we your brothers"; PBUH said "No you’re my friends; my brothers are people coming after me, believed in me but didn't see me"
    Peace and blessing be upon you my beloved Prophet the best creation ever and the final messenger. But what have we done, he was been insulted and we didn’t do anything, my brothers and sisters in Islam do you think that we deserve these words and that we missed Him PBUH
    Please DO DO review your self
    اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

Peace be upon him

yes.we want to see him too

may allah let us meet him in the paradise

ameeeeeeen

allah bless you
    sis
    الحمد لله رزقني الله بـ "رقية"
    اللهم اجعلها قرة عين لي ولوالدها واجعلها من عبادك الصالحين واشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقما

يارب اهد امتك آية واغفر لها وقها شر الفتن ما ظهر منها وما بطن وثبتها وقوي ايمانها
    اللهم اشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقماً

اللهم طهر قلوبنا واحسن خاتمتنا وامح ذنوبنا
    رباااه اغفر وارحم إنك أنت الأعز الأكرم

إلاهي أنت تعلم كيف حالي فهل يا سيدي فرج قريب

تعليق

Allahm ameen ya rab
      what would a muslim want after seeing his beloved Muhammad Pecae and Blessing be upon him
      JAK sister
      اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

May Allah grant us the company of His Prophet in

Paradise... Allahumma amen

jazaki Allahu khairan Sister
        البدعة والسيئة في واقع العمل الاسلامي لا ينكر وجودهما إلا أعمى... ولا يجوز لمسلم أن يدافع عن الباطل أو يبرر وجوده، فالباطل باطل أبداً ،كما أن المنكر منكر أبداً، ومن زعم أن الحقّ لا يمكن أن يستقيم له أمرٌ في هذه الدنيا إلا بنوعٍ من الباطل فهو مخطئ على الشريعة النبوية، فالحق لا يحتاج إلى الباطل، والهدى لا يحتاج إلى الضلالة..
        أبو قتادة الفلسطيني -فكّ الله أسره-

تعليق

يعمل...
        X