• عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Japan

salam alekom everybody

I read about Japan , I like .

I want to tell you what I read

>>>>>>

Japan is an island country in East Asia .located in the Pacific Ocean , it les to the east of the Sea of Japan , China , north Korea , south Korea and Russia .
    Stretching from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to ts lahe East China Sea and Taiwan in the south . the characters , which make up Japan’s name mean “sun orign” , which is why Japan is sometimes called as the “Land of the Rising Sun”.

>>>>>>

Japan is an archipelago of 6852 islands. The four largest islands are Honshu, Hokkaido,Kyushu and Shikoku, Together accounting for 97% of ’ land area. Most of the islands are mountainous, many volcanic, for example, Japan’s highest peak ,Mount Fuji, is a volcano. Japan has the world’s tenth-largest population, with about 128 million people. TOKYO is the capital and largest of Japan.

>>>>>>>>
    A major power, Japan has the world’s second largest economy and the third largest in purchasing power parity. It is also the world’s fourth largest exporter and fifth largest importer.

subhhan allah

This day enough

See you everybody in anther country

Jerusalem flowers

رد: Japan

allah bless you

very good

تعليق

Allah Reward You The Goodness
      لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له
      سبحان الله و بحمده سبحان الله العظيم
      ابطال فلسطين ( الاسطورة يحيى عياش )

تعليق

thanx
        and we are waiting for the new island
        i ask allah for you all the best
        ‎‎ عن معاذ بن جبل قال: قال رسول الله : { ألا أخبركم بخير أعمالكم وأزكاها عند مليككم، وأرفعها في درجاتكم، وخير لكم من إنفاق الذهب والفضة، ومن أن تلقوا عدوكم فتضربوا أعناقهم، ويضربوا أعناقكم } قالوا: بلى يا رسول الله. قال: { ذكر الله عز وجل}

تعليق

thx for all

تعليق

allah bless you
            اللهم ارحم ابي برحمتك الواسعة وغسله بالماء والثلج والبرد ونقه من الذنوب والخطايا كما ينقى الثوب الأبيض من الدنس
            اللهم إجعل قبره روضه من رياض الجنه

تعليق

يعمل...
            X