X
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• اقتراحات واستفسارات inquries and suggestions

Praise be to Allah and Peace ad blessings be upon the best creation and the final Messenger, our beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace and blessing be upon HIM

After....brothers and sisters in Islam, brothers and sisters in the English section…Assalmu Alikum wa Rhmat Allah wa brakato hope you all are good and read this message in best Eman and health. We've opened this page for your suggestions, inquires, compliments and the aim of this is to promote the forum. Also to work on your comfort, respond to your request and solve your problems. We are always here waiting for you and waiting for your posts to us to keep on contact via this page so please don not hesitate to keep on touch.

My greetings to all of you

=============

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة loving Islam; الساعة 07-08-2009, 09:19 PM.
    اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

May ALLAH s.w.t reward you my dear sis for that hard work
    May ALLAH bless you
    jazaki ALLAH kheir
    اللهم ارزقنى الاخلاص فى القول والعمل

تعليق

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

firstly::welcome to u and our sister "aya" in ur forum....and CONGRATULATION to u and us for opening this important section....

i ask ALLAH to help u to do ur best to do this big duty in good manner....

well: i think; we should not focusing our effort on non muslim but we should know that there r many muslim who don not know alot about ISLAM....

so we should supply them e i essential info about ISLAM....

also::i hope that every member _who write here_ read his topic v.good and don not be just transferer of info....

also::articles should be simple and iam focusing on TRUST SOURCE OF INFO...

also::it is v.important to use multimedia in this section.....

also :: it is v.imp to talk about i story of islam i famous western or eastern ones ....and how they came to islam and WHY they came to islam....

these r many aspect we should put in our mind ...i know all know it

many thanks to all members.....

جزاكم الله خيراااااااااااااااااا
      تالله ما الدعوات تُهزم بالأذى أبداً وفى التاريخ بَرُ يمينى
      ضع فى يدىَ القيد ألهب أضلعى بالسوط ضع عنقى على السكين
      لن تستطيع حصار فكرى ساعةً أو نزع إيمانى ونور يقينى
      فالنور فى قلبى وقلبى فى يدىَ ربىَ وربى حافظى ومعينى
      سأظل مُعتصماً بحبل عقيدتى وأموت مُبتسماً ليحيا دينى
      أيها الشباب ::إنَ علينا مسئولية كبيرة ولن ينتصر هذا الدين إلا إذا رجعنا إلى حقيقته.

تعليق

Assalmu alikum...first brother dr.ghieth...may Allah bless and rewerd you.. what you said is interesting really and i agree with all what you said...of curse no doubt that there are some muslims that doesn't know about islam and i know them personally and this shame really...so i agree strongly...we could also use some of the topics to non-muslims if possible...personally i think that i will use it for my teacher...how could we use multimedia in this section and what is it going to be for specifically...what you also said about famous story about people who repent...that is going to be great and i could get some stories of that.....thx 4 expressing your opinion
        JAK
        اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

Really, I was afraid at the beginning, especially from English writing, but I realized that we should be in our forum such as this section ,so , i will try with u because
          this section An important step in the way of our d3wa
          which is a step forward ,thank u all ، aya , dr.ghieth , أبو يحيي , سائلة رضاك يارب

&
          Everyone who contributed to this section u r really
          sohba salha,

j.a.k

وياريت تحتموا الإنجليزي الشحاتين بتاعي
          :)

تعليق

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ALLAH bless u my sis "سائلة رضاك يا رب ، يمامة المسجد"....

well : there is asmall "N.B" but i my self consider it a fatal mistake....

it the "use" of some member i word ((GOD))instead of i word "ALLAH"....

OH!! my brothers and sisters :: i word "ALLAH"" IS the moslem name for the one supreme being.....

so plz :: dont use i word GOD if we mean ALLAH ....I.E ::we should say ""ALLAH BLESS U" for example .....

جزاكم ربى خيراااااااااااااااااااااااا
            ""الدعاة أُجراء عند الله ، أينما وحيثما وكيفما أرادهم أن يعملوا ، عملوا ، وقبضوا الأجر المعلوم !!!..وليس لهم ولا عليهم أن تتجه الدعوة إلى أى مصير ، فذلك شأن صاحب الأمر لا شأن الأجير !!!!...

تعليق

ya dr.ghieth

i read this point before

as well as mosque & masged

thank u alot

j . a. k

تعليق

Assalmu alikum...may Allah bless you sister يمامه المسجد & brothr dr_ghieth...what you metiod isexactly right...may Allah reward you...could i ask a question please...how could we use media in this section and for what...thanks in advance....JAK

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

ALLAH bless u my sis سائلة رضاك يا رب .....

IAM realy apologize so much for replying so lately ....so PLZ forgive me ....

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة سائله رضاك يارب
                  ...could i ask a question please...how could we use media in this section and for what...thanks in advance....JAK

well:: do u asking about the method of UPLOADING files???

but for what???

i mean my sis that :: we should supply i non arabic talking _muslims and also non_muslims with lectures about ISLAM in the language they see to be more effective ......

i hope my idea is clear and plz verify i point i ask about to help u....

i apologize again to u.....

جزاكم ربى خيرااااااااااااااااااااا
                  ""الدعاة أُجراء عند الله ، أينما وحيثما وكيفما أرادهم أن يعملوا ، عملوا ، وقبضوا الأجر المعلوم !!!..وليس لهم ولا عليهم أن تتجه الدعوة إلى أى مصير ، فذلك شأن صاحب الأمر لا شأن الأجير !!!!...

تعليق

Wa alikum alsalam wa rhmat Allah
                    that is ok brother....don't worry at all....may Allah bless you
                    you said before why not using multimedia in this section...so i was asking how would that be...what you mentioned now isnha'allah i will do it and i've got some stories for poeople who converted to Islam and repent...insha'allah i will start translating them......thanks loodz
                    JAK

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

:LLL:

Salaamu alaikum sister..

thanks a lot for your efforts in this forum

I posted a question a couple of days ago asking whether

it's o.k. for guys to participate in this forum or not

but I didn't find my post at all, let alone the answer

So am asking here again, is allowed for guys, I mean myslef

to participate in this English forum or not?

Jazaki Allahu khairn
                      البدعة والسيئة في واقع العمل الاسلامي لا ينكر وجودهما إلا أعمى... ولا يجوز لمسلم أن يدافع عن الباطل أو يبرر وجوده، فالباطل باطل أبداً ،كما أن المنكر منكر أبداً، ومن زعم أن الحقّ لا يمكن أن يستقيم له أمرٌ في هذه الدنيا إلا بنوعٍ من الباطل فهو مخطئ على الشريعة النبوية، فالحق لا يحتاج إلى الباطل، والهدى لا يحتاج إلى الضلالة..
                      أبو قتادة الفلسطيني -فكّ الله أسره-

تعليق

yes you can abo qatada

it is an open section
                        سبحان الله وبحمده ::. . .:: سبحان الله العظيم
                        الحمد لله عدد ما خلق . الحمد لله ملء ما خلق . الحمد لله عدد ما في السموات و ما في الأرض . الحمد لله عدد ما أحصى كتابه و الحمد لله ملء ما أحصى كتابه . و الحمد لله عدد كل شيئ والحمد لله ملء كل شيئ

تعليق

Assalmu alikum
                          first brother welocme to the forum
                          secound for your topic i sended you a note about it but i think that you didn't recive it
                          i said in it sorry for deleting your post but i had to because of some other topics got in each other and this is my mistake
                          please dont be upset and your more than welocme to participate in this section
                          waiting to see your posts and topics
                          JAK

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

:LLL:

Brother Abu Yahya, thank you so much for your reply

Sister Saila ...wa alaikum assalam

jazakum Allahu khairan...I didn't receive any notes

And am not upset at all, sister

thanks for welcoming me here in this blessed muntada

inshallah
                            البدعة والسيئة في واقع العمل الاسلامي لا ينكر وجودهما إلا أعمى... ولا يجوز لمسلم أن يدافع عن الباطل أو يبرر وجوده، فالباطل باطل أبداً ،كما أن المنكر منكر أبداً، ومن زعم أن الحقّ لا يمكن أن يستقيم له أمرٌ في هذه الدنيا إلا بنوعٍ من الباطل فهو مخطئ على الشريعة النبوية، فالحق لا يحتاج إلى الباطل، والهدى لا يحتاج إلى الضلالة..
                            أبو قتادة الفلسطيني -فكّ الله أسره-

تعليق

Jazana Allah wa aykom...sorry for not reciving it and really nice to know that your ok with what i did...may Allah bless and reward you
                              JAK

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X