X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• The universal da’wah of Islam

:LLL:

Muhammad , was not restricted to a particular time or place, rather it was a universal Da’wah; one to last until the end of time.

There is much evidence to substantiate this and some wonderful examples can be found in the Quran. Allaah clarifies the timeless prophetic role of Muhammad , in the following verses (what mean): "And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and as a warner to all mankind." [Quran 34:28]

And (what means): "Say (O Muhammad): 'O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allaah." [Quran 7:158]
    [السلام]
    :(ترحيب):

And (what means): "Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e., this Quran) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a Warner to the 'Aalameen (mankind and Jinn)." [Quran 25:1]

There is a Hadeeth in which the Messenger of Allaah , said: "I have been given superiority over the other Prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies); spoils have been made lawful to me; the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all of mankind and the line of Prophets is closed with me." [Muslim]

The proof that the Da’wah (call) of the Prophet , was also for the Jinn is manifested in the statement of Allaah Almighty (what means):
    "And (remember) when We sent towards you (O Muhammad ) Nafran (three to ten

persons) of the Jinns, (quietly) listening to the Quran. When they stood in the presence thereof, they said: 'Listen in silence!' And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners. They said: 'O our people! Verily, we have heard a Book (this Quran) sent down after Moses, confirming what came before it, it guides to the truth and to a Straight Path (i.e., Islam). O our people, respond (with obedience) to Allaah's caller, and believe in him (i.e., believe in that which Muhammad has brought from Allaah and follow him). He (Allaah) will forgive you of your sins, and will save you from a painful torment (i.e., Hell-fire).'" [Quran 46: 29-31]
    [السلام]

تعليق

Thus, the Prophet , spread his Da’wah outside of his own people, and indeed, outside the Arab world entirely. The introduction of Islamic Da’wah spread globally after a truce was made with the Quraysh in the treaty of Hudaybiyyah. He , sent messengers and wrote letters to the various kings of his time. The first of these messengers according to Ibn Al-Qayyim was ‘Amr ibn ‘Umayyah ad-Dimry who was sent to Negus, King of Abyssinia (
      [السلام]

تعليق

اعذروني في مشكله اني مش عارفه انزل الموضوع كامل
        اعذروني مره اخرى فالموضوع ليس كامل
        باحاول ان شاء الله انزل البقيه
        [السلام]

تعليق

Assalmu alikum...may Allah bless you sister....don't worry about that...insha'allah waiting for the rest of the topic
          JAK
          اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

ALLAH bless u dear 4 that excellent work
            we are waiting 4 more
            JAK
            اللهم ارزقنى الاخلاص فى القول والعمل

تعليق

ok sis
              allah reward you for your info
              thanks
              الحمد لله رزقني الله بـ "رقية"
              اللهم اجعلها قرة عين لي ولوالدها واجعلها من عبادك الصالحين واشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقما

يارب اهد امتك آية واغفر لها وقها شر الفتن ما ظهر منها وما بطن وثبتها وقوي ايمانها
              اللهم اشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقماً

اللهم طهر قلوبنا واحسن خاتمتنا وامح ذنوبنا
              رباااه اغفر وارحم إنك أنت الأعز الأكرم

إلاهي أنت تعلم كيف حالي فهل يا سيدي فرج قريب

تعليق

يعمل...
              X