• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Basic Islam:

:LLL:

من هو ربك ؟

? Q: Who is your Lord

A: My Lord is ALLAH the creator of the universe and all creatures.

كم هو عدد الآلهة؟
    ? Q: How many Gods are there

A: There is only one God not two or three; and no partners He has or co-Gods.

كيف عرّف الله نفسه للبشر؟
    ? Q: How did Allah introduce Himself to mankind

A: Allah has sent messengers to deliver His significance to both mankind and jinn.

ما هو دينك؟
    ? Q: What is your religion

A: My religion is "Islam" it means "submission" to the one and only God [ALLAH] and to have full obedience to Him and to His messengers.

من هو نبيك؟

? Q: Who is your messenger

A: Mohammad the son of Abdullah from the tribe of Quraish who received revelation from Allah through angel Gabriel to all mankind; to worship Allah and no other God or Gods.

** to be continue **

Jazaki ALLAH kheir my dear sis
    it's really gr8 topic and tht points are simple
    May ALLAH bless u.....waiting 4 more
    اللهم ارزقنى الاخلاص فى القول والعمل

تعليق

Assalmu alikum...may Allah bles you dear sister...very simble and basic stuff that any one should know...waiting insha'allah for the rest of the topic
      JAK
      اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

Jzana wa eyakm and God Bless sisters نوران وسائلة رضاك يارب

تعليق

ما هو كتابك المقدس؟

?Q: What is your Holy Book

A: My Holy Book is the "Koran" it means "Readable" it contains Allah's words and dominions and regulations to the followers of Islam.

ما هي السُنّة؟
          ?Q: What is the Sunnah
          A: "Sunnah" is the oral teachings of Prophet Mohammad collected by his followers and comrades containing explanations of daily actions taken by Muslims and clarifying some guidelines in the Koran.

ما هو الإيمان؟
          ? (Q: What is Emaan (Faith
          A: Emaan is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers and the Day of Resurrection and in destiny with its goodness or badness.

** to becontinue **

تعليق

JAK dear sister
            insha'allah with you in this topic
            اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

رد: Basic Islam:

Assalmu alikum my dear siser
              please if you can finish this topic so we can use it in the english website
              waiting for you insha'Allah
              JAK

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

يعمل...
              X