تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• !!Islamic Quizes..Enter NOW

Peace ad blessings be upon the best creation and the final Messenger, our beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace and blessing be upon Him

I hope you all are ok insha'Allah, i also hope that you are trying your best to use this section in the right way to introduce Islam to people, may Allah help and guide us all-Ameen-

This topic is going to depend on your knowledge and it's going to be weekly. Each day I will add five questions and the participants will answer them. The first participant who gets ALL five questions right will add to him 50 points and if s/he answer those five but one of them is wrong then he will lose and s/he will leave the chance for other member to have a go. Each participants can play ONCE a day and at the end of the week who gets the highest score will not just be a winner but also could choose a duaa and all who shared in the topic will have to say this duaa all the week. Also the member who will win is not going to lose those points at the end of the week. S/he will still carry those points and the quiz goes over and over.

Rules to Play
    • Don't forget that this is NOT a real quiz, don't get sad if you lost and don't get happy if you won
    • Don't forget that this is for using time and getting knowledge, even though if you know some answers take it as reminding your self of Islamic info
    • Don't get other members chance in answering, each member ONCE a day
    • Don't abuse any of the participants for any reason

Aim of the topic
    • Collecting new info and/or revising your info
    • Use these info between your family, neighbors, friends etc…to tell them about Islam
    • Use this info and give it to non-Muslims
    • Gathering friendship in the forum with the Islamic rules
    • Using time in something that insha'allah will be useful

Any inquires or questions insha'allah you will get the answer and will be able to help
    Now we will be waiting for the members to join, then insha'allah we will start, Don't forget to renew your intention

your sister in Isalm Saelah Redak ya Rab
    اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

MASH'ALLAH...it's really a nice idea 4 collecting more islamic info
    waiting 4 memz to join and for the Qs
    ALLAH bless u my dear sis
    اللهم ارزقنى الاخلاص فى القول والعمل

تعليق

Assalmu alikum...thank you dear...may Allah bless you dear
      اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

يعمل...
      X