تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ...!!!The man who loved

Name of allah, and prayers and peace to the Messenger of Allah and after ...

The man who loved their eyes
    Mustafa Our beloved prophet in the eyes

of God in the eyes of the West

Your largely of statements by some of those who admired the Orientalists mania great Prophet (peace be upon him), yet they did not wear an offshoot of Islam, they say the word right disclosure History tongues in their books and heritage, What Ahboh but also because its shares have you found of sophistication personal, moral and cultural heritage as far as making them out to admire them) where books and remember him all the time. This is part of what they said in a great person

1 Mahatma Gandhi :
    "I wanted to know who has the qualities of men without dispute the hearts of millions of people. We have become convinced convinced that the sword was not the means by which Islam gained stature, but it through simplicity prophet with accuracy and sincerity of promises, and the dedication and devotion to his friends and followers, with courage and absolute confidence in the Lord and in his letter. these qualities are paved road, crossed the difficulties and not the sword. after I finished reading the second part of the life of the prophet, I found myself regret the absence of more to learn more on his life great.
    " 2 Rama Krishna Rao :
    "We can not know all aspects of the personality of Muhammad, but everything in my power to submit is a precis of his life images consecutive beautiful. There Prophet Muhammad, and Muhammad warrior, and businessman Mohamed, Mohamed man of politics, and Mohammed al-Khatib, Mohammed reformer, Muhammad haven orphans, protector of slaves, and Mohamed editor women, Muhammad judge, and all these wonderful roles in all walks of life humanitarian qualify to be a hero. "
    3 Sarugni Lendu poet India :
    first religion and applied calling for democracy, and that democracy begins at the mosque five times a day when the call to prayer, The Village and King kneeling side by side in recognition that God is the greatest. what surprised me is this unity of the Inalienable division that made every man automatically brother of another.
    " 4 French thinker Lamartine
    : "If the controls by which to measure the human genius is the end of His Highness and the striking results of this despite limited means, Who dares to compare any of the greats of modern history against the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in the genius? These celebrities have built weapons and laws were enacted and established empires. not only reap the glory obsolete soon crashed midst. But this man (Muhammad (peace be upon him)) have been brought armies The enacted legislation and failed empires and governs the peoples and accustom rulers, but led millions of people in what was then one third of the world. Not only that, but he spent on Monuments and favorites, religions and ideas and beliefs ballots. The patience of the Prophet and got flogged until victory (God). The ambitious Prophet (peace be upon him) directed me to one goal, no aspire to the formation of the empire and so on. even Prophet prayer for permanent and Menajath Rabbo and death (peace be upon him) and his victory even after his death, all this is not an indication of fraud and deception, but demonstrates the sincere certainty which gave Nabi energy and power to establish doctrine twofold : faith tradition God, faith violating Almighty to incidents. The first would indicate Almighty Allah (namely monotheism), while others explain what it is not God (the material and similar incidents). to achieve the first was necessary to eliminate the alleged gods without the sword of God, The second request consolidation creed word (wisdom and sage advice). this is Muhammad (peace be upon him) philosopher, Al-Khatib, the prophet, legislator, warrior, compulsive fancies, the founder of intellectual doctrine, which calls for the right of worship, no memorials or henchmen. the 20th is the founder of the empire on earth, empire and spiritual one. this is Muhammad (peace be upon him). Given all standards of human greatness, I would ask : Is there anyone who is the greatest of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)?
    5 Montjomeri :
    "This man ready to assume persecution for his beliefs. The moral nature Commissioner who believed in and followed him, and he regarded as sovereign, and their leader, in addition to the absolute greatness of his achievements, all this shows justice and fairness inherent in the person. The assumption that the prosecutor Mohammed assumption raises more problems than to solve it. But there is no personal history of the greats of Western housing has been undervalued by as it has done to Muhammad. "
    6 Bosurth Smith :
    "It was Mohamed political leader and religious leader at the same time. But he does not have the arrogance of the clergy, It also does not have such corps Tsars. He had no armies Mejich or special guards or Palace constructor or fixed revenue. if one can say that a divine ability, it Mohamad, because he was able to grasp the reins of power without the tools and has helped people without.

" 7 Dupont Oakley :
    "It is not spread the Islamic call is what deserves fascination, but its continuity and consistency throughout the ages. Still impression excellent pit Muhammad in Mecca and Medina with the same magnificence and strength in the hearts of Indians and Africans and Turks newly Koran, Despite the passage of twelve centuries ago. Muslims have managed to survive together in the face sedition faith in God, although they knew not only through reason and feelings of humanity. mechanical "I certify that there is no god but God and Mohammed is his prophet" is simply a certificate of Islam. Balohia not affected their sense of God (Almighty) the existence of any unforeseen things that were taken from the gods without God. the honor of the Prophet did not exceed the limits of virtue and virtues known to humankind, and the systematization of the manifestations of my life making him Sahaba (Hidaith to them and get them out of the darkness and into the light) limited to the scope of reason and religion.

" 8 Dr. Zwemmer :
    "The feeling was undoubtedly one of the greatest commanders Muslim religious, it is also true that he was a capable reformer, eloquent and bold Mguara eloquent, a great thinker, and may not blame him running these qualities, and that his marriage was made and history attest validity of this allegation.

" 9 St. Helier :
    "Muhammad is the Head of State and our brother's life and liberty of people, and it punishes individuals who Ejtrahon crimes according to the conditions of time, the brutal conditions of those groups which he lived midst Prophet, the Prophet was called for one religion machine was invited in this gentle and kind even with his enemies, in personality and educated them to the characteristics that bear the human psyche, namely justice and compassion.

" 10 Monte roles :
    "Mohamed knew Pkhulus faith and Fondling and fairness in government and the integrity of free expression of thought and verification, and wholesale Muhammad was convicted and thicker and more merciful Arabs of his time, and most had to preserve the reins and guiding them to a life of never dreamed of before, and the foundations of a state of their own time, religious still to today."

11 Bernard Shaw :
    "The world badly needs to a man in the thinking of Mohammed, the Prophet established religion always respect and reverence it is the strongest religion in digesting all civilizations, eternal Immortality forever, and I think many of the structures had entered the national debt to him, find the wide scope of this debt on the continent (Europe mean). The clerics in the Middle Ages, as a result of ignorance or intolerance of religion has painted a bleak picture Muhammad, has been considered to be the enemy of Christianity, but I saw was this man, dead Marvel miraculous, and reached the conclusion that was not the enemy of the Christian, but it should be called the savior of mankind, in my opinion, if the world is today, according to the solution of all problems including secures peace and happiness that people crave it.

" 12 Sir Muir :
    "The Muslim Prophet Mohammed title since Secretary micro unanimously to honor their own morals and good behavior, and whatever there was of Mohammed is the highest end of the Describer, not known for his ignorance, and an expert from dwell on glorious history, that date, which left at the forefront of the prophet Mohammed and thinkers of the world. "

13 Snersten Swede :
    "We did not do justice Mohammed If we deny what it is of great qualities and advantages Hamid, Mohamed has fought a battle of life right in the face of ignorance and barbarism, insisting its principle, and still fights tyrants even ended up the victory, becoming the law fully divine, which is above the greats of history."

14-Mr. Sanks :
    "Muhammad appeared after Christ, 500 70th year, and his promotion of the minds of men, Bahrabha primary asset of morality virtuous, and Hitachi to believe in only one God, and life after this life." That said : "Islamic religious idea, created BANKNOTE very much in the world, It concluded limitations of the human mind, which was heavy on Tasarh structures in the hands of their own ministers. We have reached Mohamed Bmahouh every picture in temples and revoked representation of all relevant Khaliq absolute rid of the ideology of human thought embodiment tumor.

15- " Bizet :
    "It is impossible for anyone studying the life and personality of the great prophet of the Arabs and know how this Prophet lived, and how aware people, but feel this reverence Prophet Galilee, one of the great messengers of God, Although I will tell you introduce With things may be familiar to many people, I feel each time re-reading these things with renewed admiration and reverence for this great Arab teacher. Did you mean telling me that a man in earnest youth was only the fourth century of his life after he married woman substantially greater remained loyal throughout its twenty-six years, and then when the fifty-two year old age fade where appetites body married to satisfy his desires and cravings? ! Thus not be judged on the lives of people. If I looked at married women found that the marriages of all those marriages were The reason to enter into an alliance for the benefit of his followers and religion or get something for the benefit of their owners or were married women who are in dire need of protection

" 16 Michael Hart :
    "The optional Mohammed, to be the first in the most important and greatest men of history, it may surprise readers, but the only man in history who succeeded at the highest success : religious and secular. There apostles and prophets and the sages have begun messages great, but they died without completion, Kachrist in Christianity, or the other accomplices, fewer them or others, Kamusi in Judaism, but Mohammed is the only one who completed his religious, and identified its provisions, secured by the entire peoples in his life. he established by the new state religion, it is in this area also complexes, and a tribal people, the people in the nation, and put them all the foundations of their lives, The fee Deniaha things, and putting them in a departure to the world. also in his life, he began the letter religious and secular, and completed.

" 17 Tolstoy :
    "Suffice Mohammed glory concluded that the nation humiliated bloody talons of the demons reprehensible habits, and the opening to wander through the advancement and progress, and Muhammad Sharia, the world will prevail for compatibility with reason and wisdom.
    " 18 Shbrk Austrian :
    "The human pride irrespective man Kamohammad it, as it despite Amith, managed a few ten centuries to come legislation, we Europeans will be the happiest if we reached the top."

This was a man who loved in the eyes of the West
    we are all Muslims is Our beloved family is chosen Mustafa Stamp

Missionary peace be upon him the last of us Shvaath God on the Day of Resurrection
    اللهم عيّش بطيبة فقد بلغ الشوق مداه
    سبحان الله عدد ماكان وعدد مايكون سبحان الله عددالحركات وعددالسكنات
    سبحان الله والحمدلله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر
    الحياةُ تستمرُّ رغم مَن فقدنا وما فقدنا، ولن تتوقف دورة الأيام ولو لحظة لتنتظرَنا حتى نألف مصابَنا!

oh ya
    thanks sis om el mogahedeen for your topic
    may allah bless you & reword you
    الحمد لله رزقني الله بـ "رقية"
    اللهم اجعلها قرة عين لي ولوالدها واجعلها من عبادك الصالحين واشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقما

يارب اهد امتك آية واغفر لها وقها شر الفتن ما ظهر منها وما بطن وثبتها وقوي ايمانها
    اللهم اشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقماً

اللهم طهر قلوبنا واحسن خاتمتنا وامح ذنوبنا
    رباااه اغفر وارحم إنك أنت الأعز الأكرم

إلاهي أنت تعلم كيف حالي فهل يا سيدي فرج قريب

تعليق

Assalmu alikum my dear sister in Islam
      I hope your ok insha'alllah
      First may Allah swt bless you for your topic about our Prophet Muhammad (SWS). I want to say something and please if u can clarify it for me I would be very grateful. I didn’t really understand the topic, I just understood what is the main point of it and the mistake is from me not from you.
      Waiting insh'allah to see your reply
      JAK dear sister

your sister in Islam Saelah Redak ya Rab
      اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

I think my sister now that the subject has proved you talk about anything
        that is the man who loved Mustafa Our beloved prophet of Allah peace be upon him
        Jzaki God reward you
        اللهم عيّش بطيبة فقد بلغ الشوق مداه
        سبحان الله عدد ماكان وعدد مايكون سبحان الله عددالحركات وعددالسكنات
        سبحان الله والحمدلله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر
        الحياةُ تستمرُّ رغم مَن فقدنا وما فقدنا، ولن تتوقف دورة الأيام ولو لحظة لتنتظرَنا حتى نألف مصابَنا!

تعليق

Assalmu alikum
          may Allah bless you sister for clarifying it and making the topic more organized, may Allah swt put it in ur scale of hasanat insha'allah

your sister in Islam Saelah Redak ya Rab
          اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

رد: ...!!!The man who loved

thanks for ur topic

may allah bless u

تعليق

(pbuh)
              الحمد لله رزقني الله بـ "رقية"
              اللهم اجعلها قرة عين لي ولوالدها واجعلها من عبادك الصالحين واشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقما

يارب اهد امتك آية واغفر لها وقها شر الفتن ما ظهر منها وما بطن وثبتها وقوي ايمانها
              اللهم اشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقماً

اللهم طهر قلوبنا واحسن خاتمتنا وامح ذنوبنا
              رباااه اغفر وارحم إنك أنت الأعز الأكرم

إلاهي أنت تعلم كيف حالي فهل يا سيدي فرج قريب

تعليق

Allah Reward You The Goodness
                لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له
                سبحان الله و بحمده سبحان الله العظيم
                ابطال فلسطين ( الاسطورة يحيى عياش )

تعليق

يعمل...