تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Egypt Vs. Algeria: a soccer match or a fight?!!0

As a Muslim in the first place and an Egyptian in the second place, I am so sorry for the current events of riots and escalation between two peoples of ever-beloved, cooperating Muslim countries. I found myself writing the following lines as a comment and personal view for the current events. Anyhow, it is a rough draft article which was written quickly without prior deep concentration or preparation due to tightness of time. So, forgive my faults and I welcome your constructive criticism, corrections and comments.

Egypt vs Algeria: a soccer match or a fight?!!

Written by:

Loving Islam
    As-Salamu alaykum,

Hi all brothers and sisters in Egypt and Algeria!

First of all, I greet every Egyptian and Algerian man who adopts rational approach and comments on the events in due respect and reason away from fanaticism, bigotry and tribalism. Nowadays, we stand before growing awful problem whose fire was fueled by profit-seeking, cheap media and by the invisible hands of the enemies to Islam and Arabs. Every party- Egyptian or Algerian- blames the other for oppression and wronging. Each one of them has a right in a certain point, not in all points. However, media made people of both countries to forget their wrongs. In addition, such cheap media add fuel to fire by fabricating news such as the killing of the Algerian fans in Egypt. Despite the denial of this news by the Algerian Ambassador to Egypt, the status is still so bad in Algeria where the Egyptian nationals are attacked and assaulted by Algerian hooligans.

Now, what is the reason behind this lamentable state between these two sister countries who had a bright history of cooperation and struggle against the occupation? I am going to sum up the reason in points along with few comments after every cause:

1- Tribalism and bigotry for land:

I'm 100 percent sure that there is no moderate Muslim, who adheres to Islamic teaching, involved in such bad actions and riots or exaggeration in supporting one's team by harming the other party. Why? Because such a Muslim knows that all Muslims around the globe are brothers and the relation of Islam is stronger than the relation of blood. Such a Muslim knows that the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, urged Muslims to forsake bigotry for land and to melt their belongings in the pot of Islam which unite the black with the white. Muslims around the world share the suffering of any Muslim in any place.

So, Muslim scholars in both countries should focus in their sermons and speeches on the concept of Islamic brotherhood which is a melting pot for all nationalities, tongues, colors, etc.

2- Diversion of both countries’ people away from crucial domestic and Ummah issues:

Most of surveys or public opinion polls reveal the state of disgrace and resentment among the Arab subjects towards their regimes. So, such regimes find a way out to distract their subjects from crucial issues through various means such as movies, celebrities’ news, football, etc. However— I think— they never imagine that people would immerse in such distractive means to a degree they themselves do not expect. I always say that the loser after this qualification is the government because people would regain conscious and think about their degrading state in all levels that they are miles far lagging behind developed nations.

Some crucial issues of the Ummah such as Palestine, Jerusalem, Iraq, Somalia, etc. are forgotten in this period and few people who follow their news…

So, the peoples of the two countries should pay attention to their rights and claim them. They should assault the injustice, not the helpless people like them. They should remember the enemy of their Ummah who fight them day and night and scheme plans against them.

3- Cheap media:

Some satellite channels and newspapers seek their own benefit regardless of the dramatic consequences. To achieve this mean goal on the expense of the two good peoples, they revive old incidents to infuriate their citizens, promote rumors without verification, fabricate news, etc. One of the involved fabricating newspapers is proud— on its website— of selling one million and half issues. I supplicate Allah the Almighty not to bless the profit which is gained through lying and fabrication.

Fourteen centuries ago, Islam solved this problem by commanding its followers to make sure of news. Allaah the Almighty Says in the Qur'an what means: "O you who have believed, in case an immoral (person) comes to you with a news, then (ascertain) the evidence, for that you may afflict a people in ignorance, (and) then you become regretful for what you have performed." (Surat al-Hujurat verse no.6)

Always, the outcome of following rumors is regret. The freedom of press should have limits. Freedom does not mean fabrication or offense.

4- Technology Curse:

May some people wonder at this reason, but is a bitter fact. Most of the fans who are involved in trading abuses and offensive words at forums and websites do not represent the whole people. Most of them are rash teens. I base my opinion on reading hundreds of comments on websites and forums of Egypt and Algeria. Such teens or young people are irresponsible and exaggerate in their words by threatening the other party who take such words seriously. Actually, I felt disgusted when I read misspelled words which indicate that those people who aggravate the issue are not well-educated or cultured people. Most of them are in a dire need to learn writing, rather than, following matches. However, sometimes I feel that they are the victim of globalization or I feel as if they are driven like cattle away from their goals.

Much care and attention should be given to the growing youth who are the prey of globalization. They should be barred from using the means of globalization such as internet or satellites until they become mentally and educationally ripped in a way enables them to distinguish between the right and the wrong. They should be taught the etiquette and rule of discussing and respecting the others’ opinions, views and wishes.

5- Distorting concepts:

Victory, rivals, enemy, loss, nationalism, heroes, advancement, progress etc. in the past were in the right place. Now, they go for trivial issues like football matches. People used to use these concepts and terms with the real enemies, but now they forgot the blood of the true heroes and martyrs of both countries and degrade this title by granting it to some players who seek fame and money!!!!

They do not adopt the real means of advancement in the scientific and academic fields following the false dream that they could do so in games!!! They left the West to drain their brains and foster them!!!

6- Having no good example:

Unfortunately, most of Muslim youth nowadays take actors, players, etc. their examples to be followed. They forgot their perfect example and Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. Those players or actors are shown as if they are the saviors and source of pride for the Ummah!!!

We should teach our children the Sirah and biography of our great master and teacher and his marvelous behaviors. If they read the Qur’an, they would know that the only way to gain the love of Allaah is to follow His Noble Prophet and Messenger, Muhammad, peace be upon him.

Some of these reasons are sponsored by the enemy of the Muslim Ummah who realizes that Muslim Ummah is characterized with the power of youth that the average of ages among Muslim Ummah is in the youth stage. Other reasons are sponsored by the tyrant regimes who know the way to defuse this growing crisis but they are stubborn to adopt it. This problem can not be solved without raising awareness among those fans and letting them know that watching or supporting this game is futile and useless in worldly life and hereafter.

praise be to Allah

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة loving Islam; الساعة 17-11-2009, 12:01 PM.
    مهمــا طال الزمن الأسود* وتطـــــاول علج أو عربـد
    وتشامخ في الأرض طغاة *أو أرغى المجرم أو أزبــد
    سيطل الفجر وينبثق
    ----------
    دعوة المرء لأخيه بظهر الغيب مستجابة
    فأسألكم الدعاء لي بالهداية والإخلاص والقبول
    إلى لقاء...

رد: Egypt Vs. Algeria: a soccer match or a fight?!!0

Ma sha allah

As If You Are Reading My Mind I was Going To Post A Topic Similar To This

Allah Bless You

Allah Reward You
    لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له
    سبحان الله و بحمده سبحان الله العظيم
    ابطال فلسطين ( الاسطورة يحيى عياش )

تعليق

May Allah reward you, dear brother!

Thanks a lot for passing

May Allah guide the Muslim youth to the right path
      مهمــا طال الزمن الأسود* وتطـــــاول علج أو عربـد
      وتشامخ في الأرض طغاة *أو أرغى المجرم أو أزبــد
      سيطل الفجر وينبثق
      ----------
      دعوة المرء لأخيه بظهر الغيب مستجابة
      فأسألكم الدعاء لي بالهداية والإخلاص والقبول
      إلى لقاء...

تعليق

thanks alot for ur fantastic topic

i just want to say something "the match between egypt and algeria really was a fight ... no no it was a great war .... and i can't say anything other about what all that happened just no comment "

allah bless u .... thanks alot for sharing .... jazakum allah khairan
        إذا خلوت يوماً بريبةٍ والنفس داعية إلى العصيان
        فقل لها استحِ من نظرِ الإله فإن الذي خلق الظلام يراني
        إن كنت تعصي الله مع علمك باطلاعه عليك فما أشد وقاحتك وما أقل حياءك
        " أَنْ تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَاحَسْرَتَى عَلَى مَا فَرَّطْتُ فِي جَنْبِ اللَّهِ وَإِنْ كُنْتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ"

تعليق

يعمل...
        X