تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• What i can do

iam anew i wear hijab recently and i wanna 2 hold on that way but my problem that i can forget my past cause i was free girl and i did many wrong things one of that wrong i didn't wear hijab and i was going out in short cloth but i committed with religion teaches since 3month i feel peace in my soul more that first my relationship with my husband get improved but he still v.nervous sometimes i think in divorce but i cant i`ll have baby soon and i love my husband but i cant afford his nervous cause i feel that is ignoring 2 my feeling so what i have 2 do
    and sometimes i feel that Allah maybe don't forgive my many wrong acting could u help me sis ?!!

this topic
    sent to me from ENGLISH
    sis
    i want your
    helpping

to answer her

وللعلم هى داخلة الاسلام جديدة
    يعنى عايزة الفاظ تفهمها

منهاجنا سلفى بالحق لا خلفى..شيوخنا فى العصر.علومهم كالبحر.منهم الألبانى العالم الربانى.ومنهم ابن باز الشمس للحجاز.والعذب ذوالنصائح محمد بن صالح.وصالح الفوزان فقيه العصر والزمان.وابو اسحاق الحوينى علامة العصر والزمان

رد: What i can do

Al salam alykom we rahmato Allah wa barakatoh
    Dear sister
    We praise Allah that you have known and followed the righteous way and wore Hijab

If you are sincere in your repentance towards Allah be sure that Allah will accept it and forgive you for all your past sins

You also have to do a lot of righteous deeds, such as prayer, reading Qur’aan and fasting, so as to strengthen your faith and piety. Good deeds erase bad deeds and sincere repentance erases that which came before it, and turns bad deeds into good deeds. Allah says – after mentioning the sins of shirk (associating others with Allah), murder and zina – (interpretation of the meaning):
    “Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds; for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allaah is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”
    [al-Furqaan 25:70].
    Be sure and trust the merciful of Allah cuz
    Allah is the Acceptor of repentance and the Most Merciful. We ask Allah to forgive us and the rest of the Muslims
    نسألكم الدعاء لسوريا وأهلها

تعليق

Jazakum Allah Khairan, sister
      المسلمة السورية
      for your good reply and let me add something to your reply

===============================================

iam anew i wear hijab recently and i wanna 2 hold on that way
      First of all, we congratulate you on your obedience to the Orders of your Lord and Creator to wear Hijab. We supplicate Allah to grant you firmness and adherence to the right path. If you want to hold on this way, you should frequently feel that this is the starting point in your good relation with Allah and seek to do more good deeds. You should learn the principles of your religion to worship Allah in the right way and to have a correct and sound faith in Allah. You should frequently read and listen to Quran and Islamic resources that enlighten you about the greatness of this religion.
      You should look for good friends. If you want to know someone, look at his friends! Righteous friends will help you to adhere to the right path and encourage you whenever you feel bored or lazy.
      You should frequently thank and praise Allah for His blessings and favors. For thanking and praising will result in the continuation of your state of obedience. Be keen on reciting your daily Athkar and invocations.
      but my problem that i can forget my past cause i was free girl and i did many wrong things one of that wrong i didn't wear hijab and i was going out in short cloth but i committed with religion teaches since 3month i feel peace in my soul more that first my relationship with my husband get improved
      It should be known that Allah who created us is the Most-Forgiving and accepts the repentance. Allah says in the Quran (the meaning of the verse): “Say, (This is addressed to the Prophet) "O My bondmen who have been extravagant against themselves, (i.e., who have committed sins) do not feel despondent of the mercy of Allah! Surely Allah forgives guilty (deeds) all together; surely He, Ever He, is The Ever-Forgiving, The Ever-Merciful.” (surat Az-Zumar verse 52)
      So, you should frequently seek His Forgiveness and supplicate Him to pardon you especially in the times where supplication are most likely to be answered such as the last third of night, during prostration, etc.
      Embracing Islam eradicates all the sins that were committed before it.

It is unlawful for the Muslim to tell the past sins and to remove the cover of Allah. If you did any misdeed or sin in the past don’t tell anyone about it and make it a secret between you and Allah. The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said: “Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings. An example of this is that of a man who commits a sin at night which Allah has covered for him, and in the morning, he would say (to people): "I committed such and such sin last night,' while Allah had kept it a secret. During the night Allah has covered it up but in the morning he tears up the cover provided by Allah Himself.

This peacefulness and improvement that you experienced in your life are the fruit of your adherence to the right path of Allah. So, be sure that Satan will do the best to harm you in order to drive you to change your way. You should be strong in face of any disturbance and seek the help of Allah.
      but he still v.nervous sometimes i think in divorce but i cant i`ll have baby soon and i love my husband but i cant afford his nervous cause i feel that is ignoring 2 my feeling so what i have 2 do

The smart wife is the one who knows well how to deal with her husband and search for excuses for him. Nervousness can be treated easily by the help of Allah. My advice to you is to avoid arguing with him during his nervousness. Later, you can impartially look for the reasons of nervousness and if you were wrong try to correct yourself and apologize for him. If not, you should choose the right and proper time while your husband could listen to you and tell him about the case and clarify your situation. Don’t let the Satan fool you and make you feel that your life is unbearable! Remember the nice days and moments that you had with your husband! Be sure that every family even the family of the best human on this earth has problems. The smart people are those who overcome these problems and solve them wisely.

It should be known that divorce is one of the ultimate goals of Satan because the fall of a family means the fall of the whole society and spread of social problems and crimes.
      Satan honors his soldiers who spoil the relation between the husband and wife causing their relation to end up in divorce.

You should also enlighten yourself about your husband’s rights. When he finds you performing your duties perfectly, he would feel ashamed and will better his way of treatment with you and stop being nervous.

You should also help him to know your rights under Islamic Shari‘ah. It is better to do so in an indirect way because many people refuse to accept advice when it is directed to them directly. If he does not change his manner, you can seek the mediation of righteous and good people whom he listens to. I hope he would be better and you would not be in need of the last step, Allah willing.

and sometimes i feel that Allah maybe don't forgive my many wrong acting could u help me sis ?!!
      Oh! Sister! Beware of this feeling! Do not be despaired of the Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah. Remember that Allah the Exalted forgave a whore from the Children of Israel because she gave water to a dog who was very thirsty. The Almighty Allah also forgave a man who killed one hundred persons when he repented to Allah and was in his way to the righteous people. Allah says (the meaning of the verses):
      Surely Allah does not forgive that (anything) should be associated with Him, and He forgives (anything) whatever apart from that for (Literally: to) whomever He decides; and whoever associates (anything) with Allah, then he has readily fabricated a tremendous vice.” (Surat An-Nisaa verse 48)
      And verily, I am indeed Forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them, (till his death).” (Surat Taha verse 82) We hope you a nice happy life with your family full of worshipping and obeying Allah.

Allah is the Omniscient

مهمــا طال الزمن الأسود* وتطـــــاول علج أو عربـد
      وتشامخ في الأرض طغاة *أو أرغى المجرم أو أزبــد
      سيطل الفجر وينبثق
      ----------
      دعوة المرء لأخيه بظهر الغيب مستجابة
      فأسألكم الدعاء لي بالهداية والإخلاص والقبول
      إلى لقاء...

تعليق

Jazakum Allah Khairan
        very very wise reply