إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

ردرد الشبهات عن خير الانام ( الشبهه باللغه الإنجليزيه وترجمتها)

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ردرد الشبهات عن خير الانام ( الشبهه باللغه الإنجليزيه وترجمتها)

in the name of allah

A prophet whose followers have chains around their necks

309):They said: the prophet of Islam put chains around the necks of people who enter Islam!

Their proof for this is the speech mentioned in The Correct Bukhari, no. 4191: Muhammad Ibn Yusuf told us, narrated from Sufian, narrated from Maisara, narrated fom Abo Hazem, narrated from Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him): { You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind} (The Family of Imran: 110)
    He said: "The best people are whom you bring with the chains around their necks till they enter Islam".
    The reply for this misunderstanding:
    First: this speech's narration stops till Abu Huraira, and he didn't hear it from the prophet (PBUH). Thus, this indicates that the objectors are liars and ignorant.
    Second: let's suppose that this speech was said by the prophet (PBUH)….
    I noticed that the objectors' problem lies in the fact that Muhammad (PBUH) obliged people to enter Islam by chaining them….
    I say: this is completely untrue, mere imagination, and away from scientific and mental search…
    Ibn Hajar mentioned in his book, Al fateh, many good thoughts that suit minds and texts. I will add just one thought after him: He said: Ibn El Jawzy said: it means that they were chained and taken as prisoners of war, then when they knew the true Islam, they voluntarily entered it, and consequently were rewarded heaven. The first reason was being chained and prisoned by force, and because it was the reason for entering heaven, he used it in the speech. Al Taiby said: it's probably that chaining means pulling them from the way of aberration to the way of Allah. On the contrary, the interpretation of the chapter (The Family of Imran) indicates that the meaning is true. Other scholars said: the probable meaning is the Muslims who are prisoned under the control of disbelievers, then they die there, and go to heaven.
    I say: there are two proofs for this:
    The first: The Correct Bukhari, no. 2788, Abu Huraira narrated that Muhammad (PBUH) said: "Allah wonders from a nation who enter heaven in chains".
    The second: The story of Thumama Ibn Athal, which narrates that he was prisoned and chained in the masjed (mosque). When he saw the greatness of Islam and its prophet (PBUH), he voluntarily entered Islam, and consequently was rewarded heaven…This is proved in The Correct Bukhari, the book of (Incursions), the chapter of ( Bani Hanifa's delegation and Thumama Ibn Athal's speech), no. 4024. Abu Huraira narrated that the prophet (PBUH) sent a horse near Najd, then it came with a man from Bani Hanifa named Thumama Ibn Athal. They chained him in one of the masjed's (mosque) poles, and Muhammad (PBUH) went to him and said: what do you have, Thumama? He replied: I have all the good, Muhammad. If you kill me, you'll kill an honorable man, if you set me free, you will find me grateful, and if you want money, I will give you whatever you need. Then, Muhammad (PBUH) left him, and came to him the day after. He (PBUH) asked him again: what do you have, Thumama? He replied: I have what I told you before. Muhammad (PBUH) said: let him free. So, he went to a bathroom near the masjed (mosque) and bathed, then entered the masjed ( mosque) and said: I witness that there's no God but Allah, and I witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. O Muhammad, your face was the most obnoxious on earth to me, but now your face became the most adorable to me. I swear that your religion was the most horrid to me, and now it became the most lovable to me. I swear that your country was the most damned to me, and now it became the most lovable to me. Your horse came to me and I want to make a minor pilgrimage to Makkah, so what do you see? Muhammad (PBUH) reassured him and ordered him to make his pilgrimage. When he went to Makkah, someone told him: you abjured. He said: No, but I entered Islam with Muhammad (PBUH), the messenger of Allah, the Almighty. I swear no corn grain shall come to you from Al Yamama, until Muhammad (PBUH) allows it.
    Third: the Bible mentions that the sons of Israel obliged others by terror to enter their religion. This is mentioned in Esther 8: {17 And in every province and in every city, wherever the king's command and his edict reached, there was gladness and joy among the Jews, a feast and a holiday. And many from the peoples of the country declared themselves Jews, for fear of the Jews had fallen on them} (Esther 8: 17).

يا الله
    علّمني خبيئة الصَّدر حتّى أستقيم بِكَ لك، أستغفر الله مِن كُلِّ مَيلٍ لا يَليق، ومِن كُلّ مسارٍ لا يُوافق رضاك، يا رب ثبِّتني اليومَ وغدًا، إنَّ الخُطى دونَك مائلة

رد: ردرد الشبهات عن خير الانام ( الشبهه باللغه الإنجليزيه وترجمتها)

الشبهه و الرد باللغة العربية

قالوا :محمد رسول الإسلام يدخل الناس دينه بالسلاسل على أعناقهم !
    كان دليلهم في ذلك هو صحيح البخاري رقم3010
    حدثنا محمد بن يوسف عن سفيان عن ميسرة عن أبي حازم عن أبي رضي الله عنه
    : { كنتم خير أمة أخرجت للناس } . قال خير الناس للناس تأتون بهم في السلاسل في أعناقهم حتى يدخلوا في الإسلام [1]

الرد على الشبهة

أولاً:إن هذا الحديث موقوف على أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه ولم يرفعه إلى النبيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ،وهذا يدل على كذب وجهلِ المعترضين....

ثانيًا:إنني افترض جدلا أن هذا الحديث مرفوع إلى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ..
    يلاحظ أن إشكالهم يكمن في أن النبيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أجبر الناس على دخولِهم الإسلام عن طريق ِتقيديهم والسلاسل في أعناقهم...
    قلتُ:إن هذا فهم سقيم لم يقل به أحد فهو نابع من خيال مريض بعيد عن البحث العلمي والعقلي... فقد ذكر ابنُ حجرٍ في الفتح أقولاً جيدة تتناسب مع العقلِ والنقلِ لن أعلق بعده؛ قال- رحمة اللهُ-:
    قال بن الجوزي معناه أنهم أسروا وقيدوا فلما عرفوا صحة الإسلام دخلوا طوعا فدخلوا الجنة فكان الإكراه على الاسر والتقييد
    هو السبب الأول وكأنه أطلق على الإكراه التسلسل ولما كان هو السبب في دخول الجنة أقام المسبب مقام السبب وقال الطيبي ويحتمل أن يكون المراد بالسلسلة الجذب الذي يجذبه الحق من خلص عباده من الضلالة إلى الهدى ومن الهبوط في مهاوي الطبيعة إلى العروج للدرجات لكن الحديث في تفسير آل عمران يدل على أنه على الحقيقة ونحوه ما أخرجه من طريق أبي الطفيل رفعه رأيت ناسا من أمتي يساقون إلى الجنة في السلاسل كرها قلت يا رسول الله من هم قال قوم من العجم يسبيهم المهاجرون فيدخلونهم في الإسلام مكرهين وأما إبراهيم الحربي فمنع حمله على حقيقة التقييد وقال المعنى يقادون إلى الإسلام مكرهين فيكون ذلك سبب دخولهم الجنة وليس المراد أن ثم سلسلة وقال غيره يحتمل أن يكون المراد المسلمين المأسورين عند أهل الكفر يموتون على ذلك أو يقتلون فيحشرون كذلك وعبر عن الحشر بدخول الجنة لثبوت دخولهم عقبة [1]

قلت: يدعم ما سبق حديث جاء في صحيحِ الإمام البخاري برقم 2848عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ :"عجب الله من قوم يدخلون الجنة في السلاسل".

يا الله
    علّمني خبيئة الصَّدر حتّى أستقيم بِكَ لك، أستغفر الله مِن كُلِّ مَيلٍ لا يَليق، ومِن كُلّ مسارٍ لا يُوافق رضاك، يا رب ثبِّتني اليومَ وغدًا، إنَّ الخُطى دونَك مائلة

تعليق

رد: ردرد الشبهات عن خير الانام ( الشبهه باللغه الإنجليزيه وترجمتها)

Is the prophet of Islam a mercy to mankind?
      هو رسول الإسلام رحمة للبشرية؟
      Replying to the misunderstandings about the best creature, Muhammad (Peace be upon Him)
      ردا على اساءة فهم أفضل مخلوق محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم
      Written by/ Akram Hassan Morsy
      كتبه / أكرم حسن مرسي
      Is the prophet of Islam a mercy to mankind?
      هو رسول الإسلام رحمة للبشرية؟
      They say: There's a verse in the Quran, Muslims always say about their prophet, saying: { And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds} (The Prophets: 107). How is he (PBUH) a mercy to mankind, while he wasn't a mercy to the disbelievers like us?!
      يقولون: هناك آية في القرآن الكريم و المسلمين دائما يقولون عن النبي قوله: {ولم أرسل لك [يا محمد] باستثناء ما هو رحمة للعالمين} (الأنبياء: 107). كيف كان صلى الله عليه وسلم رحمة للبشرية، بينما لم يكن رحمة الكفار مثلنا؟ !
      The reply:
      رد:
      First: Some of what they say is true, as the complete mercy has one condition, that is believing in him (PBUH). It's mentioned in the Facile Interpretation, that this verse means: We haven't sent you, the prophet, except as a mercy to all people. He who believes in you will obtain salvation and satisfaction, but he who doesn't believe in you, will obtain loss and dissatisfaction.
      أولاً: بعض ماقالوه صحيحا، كما يكمل رحمة لديها شرط واحد، أن يؤمن له صلى الله عليه وسلم. انه ذكر في تفسير سطحي، أن هذه الآية يعني: أننا لم أرسل لك النبي صلى الله عليه وآله إلا رحمة لكل الناس. يؤمن لك سوف الحصول على الخلاص و الارتياح، ولكن هو الذي لا يؤمن لك سوف الحصول على الخسارة و عدم الرضا.
      Through this interpretation, we find that who doesn't believe in him (PBUH) will not get that mercy. And who believes in him, he (PBUH) will be a reason for his salvation and escape from hellfire, in addition to winning the gratification of Allah, the Almighty. There are many proofs for this, of which:
      من خلال هذا التفسير، نجد أن الذين لا يؤمنون به (عليه السلام) لن تحصل على رحمة. و من يؤمن به، قال (عليه السلام) ستكون سببا له الخلاص و الهروب من النار، بالإضافة إلى كسب رضا الله سبحانه وتعالى. هناك العديد من البراهين على ذلك، منها:
      1 - Allah, the Almighty, says in the Quran: {O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book*By which Allah guides those who pursue His pleasure to the ways of peace and brings them out from darknesses into the light, by His permission, and guides them to a straight path} (The table spread with food: 15-16).
      1 - الله سبحانه يقول في القرآن: {يا أهل الكتاب لم يأتي لك رسولنا أوضح لك الكثير من ما كنت تستخدم للتستر على الكتاب المقدس و تطل على الكثير. وقد يأتي لك من الله نور وكتاب مبين * الذي الله يهدي الذين يتابعون رضوانه سبل السلام و يخرجهم من ظلمات إلى النور بإذن و توجيههم الى صراط مستقيم} (المائدة مع انتشار الطعام: 15-16).
      2 – Allah, the Almighty, also says to His prophet: (And indeed, [O Muhammad], you guide to a straight path*The path of Allah , to whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Unquestionably, to Allah do [all] matters evolve) ( The Consultation: 52-53).
      2 - الله سبحانه يقول لرسوله: (وفي الواقع، [يا محمد]، دليل لك على الصراط المستقيم سبيل الله، الذي ينتمي إليه كل ما في السموات و ما في الأرض. بلا شك أن الله يفعل [جميع] الأمور تتطور) (الشورى: 52-53).
      Therefore, he (PBUH) is a mercy to them, as he (PBUH) guides them to the right path, in case they believe in him (PBUH).
      ولذلك، فإنه صلى الله عليه وسلم هو رحمة لهم، كما قال (صلى الله عليه وسلم توجيههم الى الطريق الصحيح في حال كانوا يعتقدون له صلى الله عليه وسلم.
      Second: The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was a mercy to the disbelievers, as Allah postponed their torture by eradication because of him (PBUH). Allah, the Almighty, didn't decimate them as a result of their disbelief in His prophet (PBUH). Unlike the state with the previous prophets and messengers, Allah, the Almighty, decimated their disbelievers, He, the Almighty, says: {And [remember] when they said, "O Allah , if this should be the truth from You, then rain down upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful punishment"*But Allah would not punish them while you, [O Muhammad], are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness} (The Spoils of War: 32-33)
      ثانيا: الرسول محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم كان رحمة على الكفار، كما أن الله أرجأ تعذيبهم من قبل القضاء لأن له صلى الله عليه وسلم. الله سبحانه لم يهلك منهم نتيجة الكفر في رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم. على عكس الدولة مع من سبقه من الأنبياء والمرسلين، الله جل جلاله، أهلكت الكافرين، فهو سبحانه يقول: {و [تذكر] عندما قال "يا الله، إذا يجب أن يكون هذا الحق منك ثم تمطر علينا حجارة من السماء أو جلب بعذاب أليم" * ولكن الله لن يعاقبهم بينما أنت [يا محمد] فيما بينهم، الله لن يعاقبهم وهم الاستغفار} (غنائم حرب: 32-33)
      The reason of this verse revelation is what's mentioned in The Correct Bukhari, number 4282. Narrated by Anas Ibn Malek, he said: Abu Jahl said: "O Allah , if this should be the truth from You, then rain down upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful punishment". Then, this verse was revealed: { But Allah would not punish them while you, [O Muhammad], are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness}.
      سبب هذه الآية الوحي هو ما ذكر في الصحيحين البخاري رقم 4282. روى أنس بن مالك، قال: قال أبو جهل: يا الله، إذا يجب أن يكون هذا الحق منك، ثم المطر تنزل علينا حجارة من السماء أو جلب بعذاب أليم ". ثم نزلت هذه الآية: {ولكن الله لن يعاقبهم بينما أنت [يا محمد] فيما بينهم، و الله لن يعاقبهم وهم الاستغفار}.
      So, here's a question: Isn't that a mercy to all humans including the disbelievers?, as the torture by eradication was cancelled due to the presence of Muhammad among them, wasn't this a mercy to them?
      لذلك، هنا سؤال: أليس هذا رحمة لكل البشر بما فيهم الكفار؟ كما تم إلغاء القضاء على التعذيب من قبل بسبب وجود محمد بينهم، لم يكن هذا رحمة لهم؟
      In short: prophet Muhammad was a general mercy to all creatures, as he came with their satisfaction if they follow him (PBUH). He who doesn't believe in him, has shortened in the right of himself, because he missed himself and his share from that mercy….He's a mercy also because Allah, the Almighty didn't decimate them like what He, the Almighty, did with previous nations, who disbelieved in them.
      باختصار: كان النبي محمد رحمة عامة لجميع المخلوقات، كما انه جاء مع الارتياح إذا كانت تتبع له (عليه السلام). هو الذي لا يؤمن عليه قصّر في حق نفسه لأنه ضيع نفسه و نصيبه من هذه الرحمة.... انه هو الرحمة أيضا لأن الله تعالى لم يهلك منهم مثل ما هو، سبحانه وتعالى، هل مع الأمم السابقة الذي كفر لهم.

Third: the objectors believe that Allah is devotion, and that He, the Almighty sacrificed His own son (by being killed), so that's how He, the Almighty, likes the world.. Thus, here's a question: if Allah is devotion and He's merciful as they claim, then do this devotion and mercy reach me as a disbeliever of Jesus, the Lord, redemption and crucifixion?!
      ثالثا: المعترضين يعتقدون أن الله هو التفاني، وأنه سبحانه وتعالى ضحى ابنه (يقتلون)، بحيث و هو عز و جل يحب العالم.. وهكذا، وهنا السؤال: إذا كان الله هو الإخلاص وهو الرحمن الرحيم كما يزعمون، ثم هل هذا التفاني و رحمة تصل لي كافر من يسوع الرب الفداء و الصلب؟ !
      The reply: in the completion of John's Bible text: { 16 For God so loved the world,[a] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God} (John 3:16-18).
      رد: في الانتهاء من نص الكتاب المقدس يوحنا: {16 لانه هكذا احب الله العالم حتى انه اعطي له [] الابن الوحيد، الذي لا يهلك كل من يؤمن به بل تكون له life17 الأبدية لأنه لم يرسل الله ابنه الى العالم ليدين العالم، ولكن من أجل أن العالم ليخلص به 18 من يؤمن به لا يدان، ولكن كل من لا يؤمن به قد دين لانه لم يؤمن باسم ابن الله الوحيد 3:16-18} (جون).
      Therefore, it's clear from the previous text that devotion and mercy concern belief. The text says: { that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life}. With the concept of variance, this means: whoever doesn't believe in Him shall be perished, and will not have eternal life!
      ولذلك، فإنه من الواضح من النص السابق أن إخلاص و رحمة القلق المعتقد. النص يقول: {أن لا يهلك كل من يؤمن به بل تكون له الحياة الأبدية}. مع مفهوم الفرق، وهذا يعني: من لا يعتقد به يجب أن نحبهم، و لن تكون له الحياة الأبدية!
      We, as well, say: Muhammad's (PBUH) mercy concerns believing in him till the end of the world. If they believe in him (PBUH), they will obtain salvation, enter paradise, and escape hellfire.
      ونحن أيضا نقول: صلى الله عليه وسلم رحمة اؤمن به حتى نهاية العالم. اذا كانت تؤمن له صلى الله عليه وسلم، وسوف الحصول على الخلاص، يدخل الجنة، و الهروب من النار.

يا الله

تعليق

يعمل...
      X