• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• To the coordinators of the E sections , Plz respond

:LLL:

Assalamo alikum Every body.
    I know this this is my first time to write in your wonderful section, but not the first time to visit it
    I am your sister Ummhashem, and I have anice idea that I need your help with. I live in the USA, and teach in an Islamic school, I noticed that my middle school students have alomst no connections with any Islamic websites. They only go to the website I give them to search some information for the assignments I give them.
    That's why I thought of taking advantage of your forum by opening a special page for them to log in and comment on what ever subject is opened in it, and then you brothers and sisters interact with them and share your opinions
    I have many topics in mind to start with, but I'd like to get some ideas from you all. My students are middleschoolers specially the 8th grade ( age 13-14
    I wish if I can start this project before the end of this week
    Jazakum Allah Kheir
    assalamo alaikum
    يارب ضاقت بي الدنيا بما رحبت و هانت علي بما فيها,إن كان قدرك أن نحيا فيارب جنبنا نواهيها ,و إن كان موت عاجلا فيارب حسن الخاتمة نبغيها و يوم الحشر يارب إحشرنا مع صالحيها, و عند الحساب يارب يسر سؤالنا و تجاوز عما أسلفنا فيها
    و اجمعنا بأحبتنا في جنة خلدٍ الرحمنُ بانيها,و شفاعة من الحبيب الهادي طوبى لمن هُديها,و نعيم مقيم لا يفني و للخلد مصير ساكنيها

رد: To the coordinators of the E sections , Plz respond

masha'allah!! yes, your students may find this forum very helpful, for it is filled with wonderful people.. I post most of my articles from many different islamic websites, and your students may find them very helpful

I am eager to help you in any way, insha'allah.. here are some websites

www.islamreligion.com

www.english.islamway.com

www.islamtomorrow.com

www.islamqa.com

your students are more than welcome, sister. May Allah (SWT) bless you

Asalaamu Aliakum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh~

تعليق

Assalamo alikum dear sister
      Jazakum Allah kheir for your friendly response. First , I apologize for being so late in coming back to you, lots of things happened , I was severly sick , then the website itself was down for a while. I'll try to start my project with the students as of next week in shaa Allah, though it's kind of late as we are almost at the end of our school year. I'll see what can be done in shaa Allah.
      .Jazakum Allah kheir

يارب ضاقت بي الدنيا بما رحبت و هانت علي بما فيها,إن كان قدرك أن نحيا فيارب جنبنا نواهيها ,و إن كان موت عاجلا فيارب حسن الخاتمة نبغيها و يوم الحشر يارب إحشرنا مع صالحيها, و عند الحساب يارب يسر سؤالنا و تجاوز عما أسلفنا فيها
      و اجمعنا بأحبتنا في جنة خلدٍ الرحمنُ بانيها,و شفاعة من الحبيب الهادي طوبى لمن هُديها,و نعيم مقيم لا يفني و للخلد مصير ساكنيها

تعليق

Wa Aliakum Al Salam

I am sorry to hear that you were sick, but alhamdulillah you are feeling better. Inshallah if your students decide to sign up in this forum, please let me know what their usernames would be. Jazakillahu Khairan, and may Allah bless you. Asalamu Aliakum

Your sister in Islam

Nedaa~

تعليق

يعمل...
        X