• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Niqab is FARD my sisters!!!!

Assalamu Aliakum Wa Rahmatullahi Ta3ala Wa Barakatuh

This article proves that niqab is 100% fard on women

Hadith - Bukhari 1:148
    The wives of the Prophet used to go to Al-Manasi, a vast open place (near Baqia at Medina) to answer the call of nature at night. 'Umar used to say to the Prophet "Let your wives be veiled," but Allah's Apostle did not do so. One night Sauda bint Zam'a the wife of the Prophet went out at 'Isha' time and she was a tall lady. 'Umar addressed her and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda." He said so, as he desired eagerly that the verses of Al-Hijab (the observing of veils by the Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of "Al-Hijab" (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Ahzab 33:59
    O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils)* all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    *the arabic word here is Jalabeeb (plural of Jalbaab), which is the loose outer garment that covers all a woman's body. It says here to use the Jalabeeb to cover all, and scholars say this means to use it to cover her head (agree upon by all scholars) and her face (agreed by many scholars, not all) and one or both eyes, in order for it to be known that she is a free woman and so not to be exposed to any harm.

Hadith - Bukhari 6:282
    'Aisha used to say: "When (the Verse): 'They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms,' was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces."

Hadith - Abu Dawud, Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin
    When the verse "That they should cast their outer garments over their persons" was revealed, the women of Ansar came out as if they had crows over their heads by wearing outer garments.

The lower half of the hijab is a garment that does not show the woman's figure. Jeans and certain obvious garments do not meet this requirement.
    Hadith - Abu Dawud, Narrated Dihyah ibn Khalifah al-Kalbi
    The Apostle of Allah was brought some pieces of fine Egyptian linen and he gave me one and said: Divide it into two; cut one of the pieces into a shirt and give the other to your wife for veil. Then when he turned away, he said: And order your wife to wear a garment below it and not show her figure.

Prescribed Methods of Covering
    Tafseer - Ibn Katheer
    "Allah commanded the muslim women to cover this sheet on top of them to cover their bodies except one eye, when it is necessary for them to come out of their homes."

Tafseer - Commentary by Ibn Jarir and Ahkam-ul-Quran, Vol.III, p.457
    Imam Muhammad bin Sirin said: "When I asked Ubaida bin Sufyan bin al-Harith (ra) the meaning of this verse and how the jalbaab was to worn, he demonstrated it to me by pulling a sheet of cloth over his head to cover his entire body, leaving the left eye uncovered. This was also the explanation of the word 'Alaihinna in this verse"

Tafseer - Alu'si, Rul-ul-Ma'ani, Vol. 22, p. 89
    "Ibn Jarir Tabari and Ibn Al-Mundhir described the method of wearing the jalbaab according to Ibn Abbas (ra) and Qatadah (ra). The sheet should be wrapped around from the top, covering the forehead, then bringing one side of the sheet to cover the face below the eyes so that most of the face and the upper body is covered
    *AND COVER YOUR EYES!!!.
    And Allaah Knows Best.

رد: Niqab is FARD my sisters!!!!

thanks

<>>>>>>>>
    سبحان الله وبحمده ::. . .:: سبحان الله العظيم
    الحمد لله عدد ما خلق . الحمد لله ملء ما خلق . الحمد لله عدد ما في السموات و ما في الأرض . الحمد لله عدد ما أحصى كتابه و الحمد لله ملء ما أحصى كتابه . و الحمد لله عدد كل شيئ والحمد لله ملء كل شيئ

تعليق

رد: Niqab is FARD my sisters!!!!

thanks alot
      إذا خلوت يوماً بريبةٍ والنفس داعية إلى العصيان
      فقل لها استحِ من نظرِ الإله فإن الذي خلق الظلام يراني
      إن كنت تعصي الله مع علمك باطلاعه عليك فما أشد وقاحتك وما أقل حياءك
      " أَنْ تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَاحَسْرَتَى عَلَى مَا فَرَّطْتُ فِي جَنْبِ اللَّهِ وَإِنْ كُنْتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ"

تعليق

يعمل...
      X