إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

God rated nationalist they do not know - may be that Allah will come out of the solidity of the wors

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• God rated nationalist they do not know - may be that Allah will come out of the solidity of the wors

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
    Brothers in God love you in God

This came out of the Prophet from Mecca student who believes in him and supports him Quraish went to Taif is the second largest city on the island after Mecca and took God said
    "They do not down this Qur'an on a great man of the two villages"
    Great truth of God
    The two villages are Mecca and Taif
    Taif Alexandria we have uniforms
    Came out of the Prophet peace be on him heading to Taif and there met masters and invited them to Islam and championing
    Flaqa them unless Yakyi a foul speech, irony and other
    Prophet said to them, peace be upon him
    "Because you did what you did Vaktamoa Me"
    So you do not reach up to the Quraish
    فيتهم betraying the tribe or other charges
    The Prophet stayed in Taif ten days calling people to Islam
    In the end, exited peace be upon him from Taif
    And as he left peace be upon him
    Stop the people of Taif to their children, women and Glmanha rows passed Apostle them they lift stones and remained behind long distance يلاحقونه until he found the Prophet peace be upon him and was with him prophet Zaid bin Guard may Allah be pleased with him park does not know of its owner Vdkhloha haste did not dare one of those who were يلاحقونه to enter his successor peace be upon him

There sat the Prophet peace be upon him and bleeding from the pain and grief Iatsranh and looked at heaven and invited him sad prayer did not call him before that day and did not call him after
    Said peace be upon him:

"O Allah, I complain to you my strength and weakness lack Hillete
    And Huane people You are the Lord of the Worlds
    You are the Lord vulnerable and Ever
    To from a remote praises Etjhemena
    Or to an enemy queen my order??
    If not your anger do not care
    However, the broader Aawejtk is me
    I seek refuge in the light of your face, which has brightened the darkness
    The Magistrate ordered the world and the Hereafter to solve your anger
    Or to descend my wrath
    You threshold until you are satisfied
    There is no power except your
    Comes to him the king of the mountains and tells him
    "If you wish apply the Alokhcpin them"
    Vered saying
    "No, no ... It may be that Allah will come out of the solidity of the worship of God"
    The king of the mountains .. Believe fishmonger Merciful
    Look at the mercy of the Prophet peace be upon him Bakovernm a prophet answered the call he could call upon them Fahlkhm also kills former Noah and Aad and Thamud and Pharaoh, but it was Rauf Rahim whole world, even those who did not believe in him and insulted Will saw a prophet like him
    They have been if insulted called them and said God rated nationalist they do not know calls them to be guided brother Karim brothers everywhere think about these words only Vtsadjadon yourselves love the Prophet, peace be upon him tougher love
    Arabic language lessons and Millennium bin Malik Dr. - Mohamed Hassan Osman - Mosque Safa Babboud - Forums way to God

Do not forget my brothers Distinguished that Tnscheroha between your brothers and your families and your friends, whether via the Internet and social networking sites, forums or by direct contact between relatives and friends. Valdal the best in Texas, as we probably benefited one acquaintances and friends فتكتب in the balance of good deeds on the Day of Resurrection.

Regret that without increased and deported تشقي as calling Bellman
    Owner of not working you preached and enjoined like Max
    Repent what Djinnit and you live and be vigilant before Raqqad
    Otreda be Rafik people have increased and you are without increased!!!

Oh to Ateixr me noon * Atsab on need

Oh Athani me taller * To become uncovered me secretly * Atazm Ali ordered
    Oh that Asatk openly forgive me * and Asatk secretly Vasturna * Atjal religious Aptlaúa
    Oh God, guide us and Dedicate us and make us a reason for those who guided
    Oh God, make Egypt prosperous generous and other Muslim countries and the Crown of fit
    O Allah, grant victory to Islam and dearest Muslims and insist our brothers in Syria and Palestine
    Oh Aanna to remember and thank you and good worship
    God best Khatami and epilogue all Muslims
    Oh God, we have increased the note and Vgahna in debt
    Oh Bestow on us from our wives and our descendants joy and make us cautious Amama
    Forget the good prayers

http://www.archive.org/download/WayT...oHappiness.zip
    قال تعالى(رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء،رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ ) قال تعالى(وَﻗُل رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغيرًا) موقع مداد
يعمل...
X