X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• so simple just need to watch our steps

Salmo Alykom brothers & sisters,

This world is a very important point that most of us do not look at it from the right view.

Sometimes we look for little things which can give us hasanat as it is so little and maybe will not give us a lot of hasanat. So we ignore it, while that little thing might be the reason to enter Paradise. Or look for little thing (haram)and say it is also little thing and people around me do more than that so it is ok to do it while it may be this little thing is the reason to the hell aazana allah wayaakom

so what about saying some examples for the 2 kinds and see the comment of our prophet on it

1)do u know (bilal abn rbah) frirst moazen (prayer caller) in Islam he was slave for some one and when he became Muslim this guy hurt him a lot and excruciated him but the strange point here that when our prophet said to him i heard your feet sound in Paradise Bilal the reason was not what he suffered before it was because he was praying 2 rakah after every wadoaa (???). That’s what the prophet said to him this was the reason.

2)one day while the prophet and sahabah was sitting in the mosque, the prophet told one sahabi that he will be one of the people of Paradise. They looked at him and found him a really simple guy who came, prayed 2 rakaat and went away. The next day the same thing happened and it also was the same guy which made Abdullah ibn Omar want to know this guy’s story and why the prophet said he will enter paradise. he asked him to stay with him for 2 or 3 days. The guy accepted and Abdullah started watching what that guy does. He found him a very simple person and does not do a lot of Ibadah. Just prays and read Quran and a little of kiyam-ul-layl (night prayer). While Abdullah, was a really active believer, doing a lot of siyam and kiyam so he was wandering why did the prophet say that to him in particular. So he told him the story because Abdullah asked him “please brother, do u have special Ibaadah? So the guy said: No I don’t, but maybe the special thing that when i go to sleep i do not keep inside me any hatred towards any Muslim. This means he has a clear kind heart which forgives any Muslim who heart him.
    Then Abdullah understood why he was one of the people of Paradise.

3)this one is so strange: The Prophet told us about a lady who work as a prostitute entered paradise for a simple thing and God forgave her in all what she did, because, once she was walking and found a thirsty dog. She did not leave him. She went inside a well and brought water for him
    Because she had mercy on that dog, Allah had mercy on her and blessed her with Paradise.

4) one sahaba told the Prophet about a lady who fasts a lot and prays a lot.. BUT she deals with her neighbours in bad way.
    Because of that, our Prophet replied saying: she is one of the people of hell

5) Also another lady who prayed and fasted a lot. But one day she left a cat for a long time in a room and did not put for her any food or water or even left it to eat from the streets. So the prophet said she is one of the people of hell!

So the main point here is that no body knows what is the thing he will do will be the reason of being from the people of Paradise, or the people of hell.
    So we have to do our best for being good believers and help all our brothers and sisters .

I pray for god to accept us as his slaves

last word i want to say what our prophet said about( Abubaker elsadeak)
    The prophet said he did not take this position in islam and eman by a lot of praying or fasting but by his heart which is full by love toward Allah wa rasouloh
    all of that doesn’t mean do not fast or pray alot :P lol
    no, it just means keep your heart full of love for Islam and Muslims

salmo alykom

رد: so simple just need to watch our steps

Assalmu alikum
    thank you for this nice topic
    may Allah put it in your scale of hasant
    I just have a small note please
    the words that are like seyam, sahbah, salah, please translate them everytime because not all people will understand it
    waiting to view more of your topics
    JAK
    اللهم أرزقنى الشهادة على أعتاب الاقصى التى يُمزق فيها قلبي ليُجمع به فى رحابك وخذ من دمى حتى ترضى .. أسالكم الدعاء

تعرف على المسجد الاقصى

تعليق

رد: so simple just need to watch our steps

thanks alot...............................
      إذا خلوت يوماً بريبةٍ والنفس داعية إلى العصيان
      فقل لها استحِ من نظرِ الإله فإن الذي خلق الظلام يراني
      إن كنت تعصي الله مع علمك باطلاعه عليك فما أشد وقاحتك وما أقل حياءك
      " أَنْ تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَاحَسْرَتَى عَلَى مَا فَرَّطْتُ فِي جَنْبِ اللَّهِ وَإِنْ كُنْتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ"

تعليق

يعمل...
      X