How to Convert to Islam and Become a Muslim

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

رد: How to Convert to Islam and Become a Muslim?

كما ذكرت لكى اختنا فى الله يمكنهم التواصل مباشرة مع الداعية الاسلامى / سامى عقل من هنا click here
    او تقومى انتى بهذا
    When I clicked on the link
    Microsoft office was opened?

الحمد لله رزقني الله بـ "رقية"
    اللهم اجعلها قرة عين لي ولوالدها واجعلها من عبادك الصالحين واشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقما

يارب اهد امتك آية واغفر لها وقها شر الفتن ما ظهر منها وما بطن وثبتها وقوي ايمانها
    اللهم اشفها شفاءا لا يغادر سقماً

اللهم طهر قلوبنا واحسن خاتمتنا وامح ذنوبنا
    رباااه اغفر وارحم إنك أنت الأعز الأكرم

إلاهي أنت تعلم كيف حالي فهل يا سيدي فرج قريب

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة nor_islam مشاهدة المشاركة
      thanx for all

brotherالعابد لله

when ask them about for exemple "do u see your fellings they sais we feel it so i dont know what i must do
      المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة nor_islam مشاهدة المشاركة
      some poeple ask to show them allah they said that they believe to what they say

First of all you should not argue or discuss with any disbeliever without having a full knowledge with the point of discussion and great amount of Shari'ah knowledge, ways of arguing and discussions, knowing the circulated doubts and allegations among them and their rebuttals and refutations. We should do so because some people feel that they are following the right way when a Muslim could not answer their questions. Consequently, this matter results in bad ends that are dispraised. If I do not the answer of any question, I should refer the asker to a good Islamic website; such as Islamway.com, islamtomorrow.com, Islamweb.net, islam-qa.com, sultan.org, etc.
      and tell him that he could find the convincing answer there. I may also refer the asker to a certain trustworthy Shaykh If I know his contacts.
      Anyhow, here is a brief reply to your question which I qouted from a book titled "Where's Allah?"
      here are two paragraphs:

12- Why Is Allah Invisible?
      To answer this question, let us refer to science concerning matter and the like in this life. If only what we see does exist, there are many invisible things that are beyond our senses. For example, if you put a magnet opposite to a piece of iron, you will notice that the magnet pulls the iron. Where is that power placed between the iron and the magnet? Is it touchable, visible or testable? We just realize it because of its effect as it pulled the iron. This gravity is created as colors. Colors cannot be visible, because of its great darkness, before being reflected as an object like a cloth, a wall, a plate or something else. For example, if we have a green cloth, we should bear in mind that the matter in the cloth has absorbed all colors save the green, therefore, we notice it as being green and so on. Electricity also is invisible. Only after lighting a lamp do we notice electricity conducted through wires. But, where is electricity? It is certainly invisible as are ultra violet rays, gravity and many other things that we can only notice them by the effect they leave. Behold, although these created things, gave a small example with regards to the whole world, are invisible, no wonder Allah Who created such things is invisible.

How Is Allah's Figure:
      We do not know Allah's form. He is beyond any intellectual activity. Actually, having realized the nature of the above created things, we come to a result that there must be a Creator, Allah. As for the visibility of Allah, it is beyond our minds and perception.
      Therefore, Allah can never be seen in this world. This issue is also contravene the sacred knowledge and law. For example, we believe that the pen with which we write is designed by someone and made by a certain machine. Although, we believe that there must be a machine that made the pen, yet we ignore the shape of the machine. Thus, we believe that there must be a machine that made the pen without seeing it, and that is the point.

مهمــا طال الزمن الأسود* وتطـــــاول علج أو عربـد
      وتشامخ في الأرض طغاة *أو أرغى المجرم أو أزبــد
      سيطل الفجر وينبثق
      ----------
      دعوة المرء لأخيه بظهر الغيب مستجابة
      فأسألكم الدعاء لي بالهداية والإخلاص والقبول
      إلى لقاء...

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة aya مشاهدة المشاركة
        When I clicked on the link
        Microsoft office was opened?

The link is not working with me. It opens an mp3 file!
        help plz

سيطل الفجر وينبثق
        ----------
        إلى لقاء...

تعليق

رد: How to Convert to Islam and Become a Muslim

Up Up Up
          سيطل الفجر وينبثق
          ----------
          إلى لقاء...

تعليق

رد: How to Convert to Islam and Become a Muslim

Great topic

Wonderful May Allah Almighty accept all efforts
            التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة loving Islam; الساعة 27-01-2010, 01:35 PM. سبب آخر: accept not except

تعليق

يعمل...
            X