• عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• God is with me eyes of God See

In the name of God the Merciful

God is with me eyes of God
    See

Cited in Al-Ghazali Ihya this gentle story said

Sahl ibn Abdullah said Tastari: you and I'm three years, I pray at night to see my uncle Mohammed bin bracelet said to me one day: not to mention the God who created you, and I said: How do I remember? He said: Tell your heart when Tqbak Buthaiapk three times but did not move your tongue, God is with me, God's eyes, God's two witnesses, and I said to nights and then told him, he said: Say: Every night, seven times, I said it and then told him, he said: Say it all night eleven times, Vqlth, and he signed in my heart, sweet, and when he was a year later, he told me my uncle: Save as taught, and the blood was to enter the tomb, it will benefit you in this world and the Hereafter, and I kept it for years, and I found for that sweetness in secret, then my uncle told me one day: O plain of God was with him, looking to him and he saw, Oaasah? Beware of the sin, so I Okhalo myself Fbosoa me to the office, I said, I am afraid that disperse on the placebo, but Hartoa teacher I go to an hour Votalm then go back, and I went to the book, I learned the Koran and saved and I'm six years or seven years, and I was fast all my life and my strength from barley bread, a dozen years.

Do not forget me of good prayers
    اللهم إنى أسالك أن تعجل بقتل الكلب النصيرى فإنه لا يعجزك

لاتنسونى من صالح الدعاء

رد: God is with me eyes of God See

Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy and blessings

Thank You
    May Allah reward you and benefit you
    اللهم احفظ ابنتى واعنا على تربيتها تربية صالحة مصلحة حاملة لكتابك ومطبقة لشرعك
    اللهم احفظ زوجى من كل سوء والف بين قلوبنا واجعله قره عين لى واجعلنى قرة عينا له
    وبارك اللهم في أهلى ورفيقاتى واحفظهم من كل سوء

تعليق

And you peace and allah's mercy and blessings
      May Allah reward you on the traffic
      اللهم إنى أسالك أن تعجل بقتل الكلب النصيرى فإنه لا يعجزك

لاتنسونى من صالح الدعاء

تعليق

nice topic

barak Allah fekom

تعليق