إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

Which of the sects will be the one that will be saved on the Day of Resurrection

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Which of the sects will be the one that will be saved on the Day of Resurrection

Which of the sects will be the one that will be saved on the Day of Resurrection?
    The prophet said: “My Ummah (nation) will split into seventy three sects, all of which will go to Hellfire, except for one.”
    His companions asked: “Which one is that O Messenger of Allah?”
    He replied: “The one that will be upon the way of me and my companions.(at-Tirmidhi and Ahmed).

Thus the truth and the correct path is the way of the prophet and his companions .Therefore, if one wishes to be saved on the Day of Judgment and desires that one’s deeds be accepted by Allah, one must adhere strictly to the way of the prophet and his companions and avoid all innovations in religious matters.

رد: Which of the sects will be the one that will be saved on the Day of Resurrection

May Allah reward you
    قال الله تعالى:
    (كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَمَن زُحْزِحَ عَنِ النَّارِ وَأُدْخِلَ الْجَنَّةَ فَقَدْ فَازَ وَما الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلاَّ مَتَاعُ الْغُرُورِ)

تعليق

يعمل...
    X