X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• sheikhs in islam

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MERCIFUL
    praise be to ALLAH ,PRAYER AND PEACE UPON THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH after that i love you in allah , but my speech with you about science and scientists in islam our sheikhs .what are our duties towards them and what are there duties towards us ? how we should to be polite with them ?

First i want to summarize those points in three paragraphes the first question is what are our duties towards them in islam ? the answer is we should to be polite with them in our speech with them and in our questions ,we should choose the best time to call them and asking them about the religion not to speak with them in any time but we should choose the best time to ask them .we shouldn't speak about them by bad words and not to injure them by our words ,we shouldn't eat there body's or there flesh by our words so when they are not with us that is. You can say I speak about there faults to worn the muslims from them and there faults but I say to you you missed and you have miss understanding about your religion .you will said o man fear allah but I will say to you :do you now skeikh ahmed ibn tymiah you will say of cource who don't know hem! He is sheikh of el- islam ahmed ibn tymiah ,I will say to you that he praised abd el-qader eljelani in his group of fatwa(Group Counsel)n the book 10 p515-516 and inb el-Qiam praised el-harawi in his books and said about him sheikh el-islam el-harawi the two examples I gave you were soufia from soufia and they spoke in islam and they have a big faults about our beliefs as el-sunna but our sheikhs praised them in there right not in false so we should fear allah in our words and We must commit ourselves to justice in our actions and words with skeikhs and people not to injure them, although those people who spoke about shekhs are not memorize all quran or 1000 hadeeth but there job are injuring shekhs .

IN THE OTHER HAND there are some people who worship shekhs and prostrate to them in there tomps and let allah the great and ask those dead people who can't benefit or harm us but we should ask allah alone and we should not make(shirk) Polytheism in worshiping allah ,so the two groups of people I have spoken about them is not right and misguided .we came to earth to worship allah alone and believing his messengers in what they said.

What are the duties of sheikhs towards us ? that question answer is the learning .they should learn us our religion islam in the faculties or in masjid .we should drink from there science and spread our religion to whole world people .

Finally I want to said we should be polite with them ,and looking after by them because they are the cause that allah make them guide us to the way to allah ,so do you love them in allah ?.

ربى ارزقنى علما وعملا بة وارجو من القراء للتوقيع قول امين وجزاكم الله خير
    انت بتصدق الاعلام
    https://forums.way2allah.com/showthread.php?t=132335

رد: sheikhs in islam

if any one have any comment about my grammer in writing or sentences please you should told me to improve my self ,allah reward you the goodness

ربى ارزقنى علما وعملا بة وارجو من القراء للتوقيع قول امين وجزاكم الله خير
    انت بتصدق الاعلام
    https://forums.way2allah.com/showthread.php?t=132335

تعليق

يعمل...
    X