تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• About polygamy

ان دين الاسلام عندما جاء بالتعدد فى الزواج كأربع زوجات للرجل فهذا يعتبر تقييد للرجل الاسلام حدد تعدد الزوجات عندما جاء ا لنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم جاء الى مجمتع قريش كان فيه الزواج مفتوح وجاء الاسلام وقيد وفي اليهود والنصارى الزواج مفتوح ولا يوجد نص صريح يقيد تعدد الزوجات ولا في الانجيل ولا في التوراه وعندهم من تزوج بعشرات النساءاليس من التناقض ان الغرب يبيح العشيقه ولا يبيح الزوجه الثانيه.

التعدد هنا لصالح الاسلام وليس ضده اماموضوع انتشار الايدز ياتي عندما تجتمع المراه بعدت رجال وهذا سيمى زنا وقد نهى الله تعالى عن الزنا بقوله تعالى ولاتقربوا الزنا انه كان فاحشه وساء سبيلا
    اما هذا زواج اي ان هذه الزوجه سوف تكون لرجل واحد وليس لعده رجال حتى تقول ان هذا سوف يؤدي الى انتشار الايدز .

الترجمه The interpretation

Peace& mercy be upon u from Allah
    When Islam corroborate to polygamy
    (4 women for every man) this consider a limitation to him
    Islam determined polygamy when
    Our prophet/MOHAMMED peace & blessing be upon him came to

Quraish's tribes where marriage unrestricted

So Islam limited the Jews & the Christians in this point.
    There was no explicit provision
    For marriage
    Polygamy wasn't in Torah nor Bible
    So you can find-out that many of them married dozens of women
    So isn't contradict in western to let man to have mistress in the same time that he could have another wife?
    Polygamy as you can see consider
    Advantage in Islam not inverse.

So aids prevail when man is with a woman mixed with many men so Islam called that (adultery) so Allah forbid that when he said in the Holly Qur'an(And come not near unto adultery . Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way .)AL_Israa 32
    So polygamy is marriage in other wise, woman here will be for one man not many so you can't say it will spread out "AIDS"

ترجمة:أشرق الاسلام
    “And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me (by obedience) and believe in Me that they may be rightly guided.” (Al-Baqarah: 186
يعمل...
X