تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• How to Be Ambitious

How to Be AmbitiousElvis Presley once said, "Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine." Having dreams is essential to achieving success, but you won't get there just by dreaming. Being ambitious is a skill you develop over time and requires hard work, persistence, and most importantly, a strategy.1- Getting in the Right Mindset: A- Tell yourself positive affirmations. B- Think of your most valued personality traits. Do you consider yourself creative? Intelligent? Talented?C- Say to yourself ten times every day: "I am intelligent. I can use my intelligence to achieve my goals. I am creative.D- Be sure you say positive affirmations that are realistic and which revolve around you.2- Focus on the what you can gain instead of what you might lose. A- Think to yourself, "If I work out regularly, I will look amazing." You will find yourself optimistic and eager to work out every day. B- Working from a place of doubt and anxiety can cause you to take no action at all. Since you'll be so afraid of screwing up, you may actually not take any action just to be "safe." Not taking actions will not get you where you need to be. 3- Remove "I don't feel like it" from your vocabulary.A- When we say to ourselves, "I just can't get out of bed to exercise," we are really saying, "I just can't get myself to feel like exercising." Nothing is tying you to your bed, physically keeping you from jogging in the morning.B- The most prolific artists and writers are prolific because they became reliant on work routines that forced them to put in a number of hours of work per day, regardless of how uninspired they might have felt.C- Think of motivation as a verb, not a noun. Motivation is something you have to do consistently, not something you wait around to become. 4- Use "if-then" planning to think of the things you need to do. Give yourself specific parameters within which to do a task, otherwise you will constantly find yourself putting the task off until the last minute. 5- Think of failure as a process of elimination. A- When Thomas Edison finally created the light bulb, he famously said, "I didn't fail; I just found 2,000 ways not to make a light bulb." 6- Enjoy your successes, but don't dwell on them. الجامعة الدولية الالكترونية

رد: How to Be Ambitious

thanks thats been very helpful

تعليق

يعمل...
    X